Next iron chef question, anyone know?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy to see others have an opinion on this topic.
Chef Symon has talent, true enough.
Reading these posts though, I see we all have different reasons for watching the food network.
MB's not a favorite and I seldom watch him although his cooking skills are certainly there. Plus, I took his lead about ordering a favorite cookbook that he featured on his MM show [Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking by M Hazan]. He isn't particularly appealing to me as a viewer though [and viewer opinions factor in I think].
MM isn't often asked to compete in IC. True.
John Besh for me, was/is better in many factors and wish he'd have won.
Difference is what makes the world go round I guess.
For the most part, many of them have run their stint [IMNSHO] and it's time to move on to others. I'm waiting for new talent.

Paula and Kat won, but it was a very entertaining episode. Reruns of Molto Mario are on Fine Living. I watch them sometimes. I assumed Molto Mario and Sara's Secrets were canceled a few years ago as all I've seen are reruns. I liked Jamie Oliver and he went away too. Is he on anywhere?

I don't think Jamie is... I just saw him on Martha Stewart a few minutes ago, I should rewind it and see if he says anything.

No Morimoto?
Nope. Interestingly enough, they did show Mario last night AND Michael. I wish they'd make up their minds, although this could have been "one of the two" eps he was obliged to film. All he did was stand there for the opening.

I thought it was entertaining enough and it will repeat again.

Nope. Interestingly enough, they did show Mario last night AND Michael. I wish they'd make up their minds, although this could have been "one of the two" eps he was obliged to film. All he did was stand there for the opening.

I thought it was entertaining enough and it will repeat again.

You don't think they are all really standing there every show??
They have an opening clip for the show. They know who is going to be picked well before the taping and have stand inns for the show taping. The Chef's picked fly in just for the taping. After all, they all have real jobs...

For the first episode with Michael I don't think they had time to get new opening filmed with all the chefs...

They have an opening clip for the show. They know who is going to be picked well before the taping and have stand inns for the show taping. The Chef's picked fly in just for the taping. After all, they all have real jobs...

For the first episode with Michael I don't think they had time to get new opening filmed with all the chefs...

I thought some might find this interesting: Iron Chef America: Secrets of Kitchen Stadium -- Jack Myers Media Village

Well, someone's standing there. The opening last night was completely different than usual.

Jeff might be right. They have new chef uniforms this season, and it might just be they hadn't gotten all the opening stuff done. It doesn't sound efficient or organized, but it could have happened. LoL

Back
Top Bottom