NFL football yeas and boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, what a bunch of sour grapes, tg!!!!

making fun of football players for their oratory abilities?
i'm curious, are crying football players a common sight in dallas? :cool:

the better team won on this given sunday. period. or should i say the team that sucked less.

romo is now a 2 time choke artist. he seemed to quit on the last play, and just chucked it up there. it's gotta make you wonder if he's as good as his regular season numbers.

Romo couldn't have choked harder if someone had their hands around his throat!! ARGH
And no, crying football players are not seen very often here.:LOL: I don't know if TO was crying about Romo or that he isn't going to get a ring:-p

I have a feeling there's going to be some unhappy people running around Dallas wanting to put a hurt on Romo. He needs to hop on Jess' plane and get the heck out of town until training camp.

Well, Romo can't take all the blame... the whole team looked like they had checked out from the get go. Lot's of missed plays, dropped passes, and just mediocre attempt in my opinion.... until next season. I missed the part where TO was crying... please tell me he did not do that!

Well, Romo can't take all the blame... the whole team looked like they had checked out from the get go. Lot's of missed plays, dropped passes, and just mediocre attempt in my opinion.... until next season. I missed the part where TO was crying... please tell me he did not do that!

:LOL:Here ya go.
Video Beta

Michael, join us in Red Sox Nation. There's always room for someone who appreciates good baseball.

Oh, it's football season? :LOL:
LOL The only reason I ever even notice it is football season is that my shows on Sunday night are all messed up! I always record Amazing Race and Shark so we can watch them when James is home, and football makes them start so late that I have to set everything to tape an hour or more longer!

I have never cared for football, but I do watch the Super Bowl if either the Chargers or Panthers are in it (Chargers because I am from San Diego and Panthers because I live here now--and the Panthers have the nicest looking uniforms! lol).

:)Barbara

lol barbara, my wife gets annoyed when the late game messes up her recordings as well. she even had me call into our (cbs's) transmission center to find out how late the games were running once, so she could reset the vcrs.

andy, i don't know what yous guys up in new england have done to deserve what's going on in the sports world, but it sure works.

first the sox, next it'll probably be the pats, and even the celtics are kicking butt.

(it's human sacrifice, isn't it? :huh: )

I'm still upset over the Browns blowing it. Oh well, what do you want? It's a Cleveland team.

Anywho, I like the Packers too. Go Bret !!!!

The Browns improved a lot this year. In another year or two they will be a much stronger team.

You are a hard fan to please. All those teams are among the best in their sports. Lighten up a little and enjoy them.

i still am not sure that i believe that all the giants have to do is win 1 more and they're in the big game. this year started off badly, then went forward, then back, then forward again.

ok, so they have to beat a future 1st ballot hall-of fame quarterback to get there. no biggie. :huh:

the giants came as pretty close, about as as anyone to beating the pats in game 16.

if manning and toomer, and strahan and umenyora have big games, you never know.

but there's that favre guy that has to be dealt with first.

Back
Top Bottom