NFL football yeas and boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, looks like Favre will get to play at Lambeau field after all!! Now, will people leave Jessica Simpson alone? She is nowhere near and Romo is still being stupid, plus, the defense is horrible!!!

:angry::angry::angry: Stupid Cowboys!!

BTW, keep uuhhh, uuuhhhh, Eli, uhhh, off the camera. he can't talk.

sAng_scream.gif

Last edited:
Is the world off its axis today? Colts lose. Cowboys lose. Was Jessica in the stands again? Tony really should have had his head in the game instead of running around this week with Jess. Seriously, the wrong Manning won today.

Un-freakin beliveable!!!! Anybody want T.O.?

Ok, since Cowboys are out... I'm rootin on the Packers!!!

Is the world off its axis today? Colts lose. Cowboys lose. Was Jessica in the stands again? Tony really should have had his head in the game instead of running around this week with Jess. Seriously, the wrong Manning won today.

No, Jessica was nowhere near Dallas.
And I agree 100%, Peyton is a much better Quarterback and leader. But the 2 teams we like were not in the games today.

Un-freakin beliveable!!!! Anybody want T.O.?

Ok, since Cowboys are out... I'm rootin on the Packers!!!

Me too. GO FARVE!!!!! They do have the best fan base of all the NFL. No matter if they win or lose, the packer fans are always there. I should have known. I ordered my husband a Cowboys windchime from my favorite site, and guess what, I put in the wrong item #, guess what team I got?:LOL:
img_533780_0_5004864c3c9bf8c85d95c060854202af.jpg

Last edited:
I watched the Colts game and when they lost I decided I shouldn't jinx the Cowboys. That didn't work out too well either. At least the Pats beat the snot out of Jacksonville.

Me too. GO FARVE!!!!! They do have the best fan base of all the NFL. No matter if they win or lose, the packer fans are always there. I should have known. I ordered my husband a Cowboys windchime from my favorite site, and guess what, I put in the wrong item #, guess what team I got?:LOL:
img_533844_0_5004864c3c9bf8c85d95c060854202af.jpg

Oh my!!! That is toooo funny Texasgirl!!!! Yea, out of all the teams I hope Bret gets another before he retires!

I think the real fluke was Indy winning it last year. Those guys are born chokers, generally awful in the clutch. Especially Manning. The 'Bolts have owned the Colts this year, and I'm not all that shocked to see 'em win today.

Now, Dallas...that's another thing altogether!:wacko: No offense to fans of the "G-Men" but they practically begged the Cowgirls to beat them. NYG played an awful game, they were very lucky that Dallas played even worse. They'll need to eat their Wheaties if they wanna beat Favre & the Packers at [SIZE=-1]Lambeau[/SIZE]!

wow, what a bunch of sour grapes, tg!!!!

making fun of football players for their oratory abilities?
i'm curious, are crying football players a common sight in dallas? :cool:

the better team won on this given sunday. period. or should i say the team that sucked less.

romo is now a 2 time choke artist. he seemed to quit on the last play, and just chucked it up there. it's gotta make you wonder if he's as good as his regular season numbers.

wow, what a bunch of sour grapes, tg!!!!

making fun of football players for their oratory abilities?
i'm curious, are crying football players a common sight in dallas? :cool:

the better team won on this given sunday. period. or should i say the team that sucked less.

romo is now a 2 time choke artist. he seemed to quit on the last play, and just chucked it up there. it's gotta make you wonder if he's as good as his regular season numbers.

I tend to agree... he really got me revved up this year seeing how he is playing in regular season... only to go belly up!

Hopefully Packer's will take it, I'm off to root our Dallas Mavericks on! There is another sore subject... UGH!

Back
Top Bottom