No Cancer!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
No cancer is found, but, his throat muscles are not working. We have to see what happens with the balloon stretching after 2 weeks. If it doesn't help, surgery!! I have to find out what exactly they call this condition tomorrow morning. Still isn't perfect, but, I'M SO HAPPY IT ISN'T CANCER!!!!:LOL:

I love good news! I pray it is a simple fix. Thanks for keeping us informed.

YEAAAAAA!!!!:) :) :) :)
What a perfect Christmas present! I'm so happy for you, TG. Please keep us posted on what more then find. I bet DH is feeling a little better already!!

What fantastic news TG! Talk about a Christmas wish coming true :) I am so relieved for you both. Merry Christmas!!! :clap:

Thanks to all of your prayers!!! We just have to get that throat working right so that we don't have to have surgery.
I really appreciate everyones prayers and well wishes. It worked!!
I'm beginning to like Christmas again :eek:)

We are so Happy for you TG, I am so Happy You have have a Christmas Miracle to share. We will be Praying for the rest to go well :chef:
I hope you have a Happy Holiday "Maidrite Style" Season :ohmy: :santa:

You know what is so precious about your above post? You said "we" with regards to his surgery. Talk about love! Cute avitar btw :)

Thats wonderful news Tex. I've had my espophagus stretched 2 times. Last time I went in for the scope he asked me if I thought I was needing it again and I told him no. Reason being is because last time he caused a tear.....not intentionally.....talk about hurt. I probably could benefit with it being stretched but its not really interferring with my eating now so until it does I'm not concerned.
My father had the same problem.

I'm so happy our prayers are being answered and I'm positive the will continue to be. Go up to him and put your arms around him and tell him to do the same and give a good squeeze.........now theres a hug from me to you guys.

Excellent news. SizzlininIN (I never get all those "ins" right first time), your post made an interesting (and cheering) post as well. Happy holidays all round.

what a wonderful christmas present :clap:
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom