No kids, how come?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They couldn't run - they had it on their feet. That's actually how I found them - they were calling Help, help because they couldn't walk without slipping down!

I remember the time that we thought we were helping my dad out........we threw all his combat boots into the tub to get them clean...........I don't remember doing it but they remembered.......I don't think my dad was that appreciative.............got a thing with tubs........threw a couple of my grandmother's chickens in after my brother's bath........that I do remember.......wet feathers...........and chicken poop everywhere.....my grandma would laugh until she cried telling that whomper on us...........she wasn't laughing when it happened though........nope wasn't a happy granny at all........neither were the chickens.............

On a family vacation in the car, we stopped for gas and bathroom breaks. I was about7 or 8.
I got the neatest souvenir coin out of a machine in the bathroom! It was gold! Metal!
Kind of greasy, but very cool, and only a quarter.
My parents thought it was rather humorous...
As I played with it in the car, it fell apart. Man, was I upset.......

Until I discovered it had a long BALLOON inside! That was greasy too, but who cares?
I blew that thing up and my sister and I played with it for quite a while!

My parents thought that was REALLY funny!
Until it blew out the window.... Dad thought that was funny, but Mom wasn't too happy
about that. Neither was I.

It was a decade before I realized my cool coin and balloon was a condom.

when my daughter was about four years old, she got up very early and made no noise. when i got up she was watching cartoons, eating a chocolate sauce sandwich. she made it herself and when bread was covered poured the rest on the floor.

we had already decided she was our last. if not this incident would certainly sealed the deal.

babe:ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom