No reason

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YT2095

Executive Chef
as such.

Just to say Thank You to you all for making some of the more Dull/Serious moments in my work a little less Dull and Serious, it`s nice knowing this place is just a Tab Click away ;)

that`s all really.

oh yeah, and have a Great New Year each! hope to be here with you all this time Next Year too:)

Thanks.

I really enjoy your contributions to the site.

You'll be celebrating New Year's Eve before the rest of us. Enjoy.

Happy New Year YT,
I've enjoyed reding your posts, you are an asset to the forums.. Thanks for being YOU.
kadesma:)

YT, you are a delightful asset to this forum, and I am sure you brighten other people's day just the same!! Have fun welcoming the new year, cheers me dears!!

I have always enjoyed reading whatever you have to say. Happy new year to you, as well.

A request, if I may....as we get closer to valentine's day, will you add a pair of wings and a diminutive bow and arrow to your avatar?? Please...???

Happy New Year dude!!!! Always a pleasure conversing with someone like yourself!!!

YT I continue to enjoy you anilitical break downs of the scientific sides of issue as well as your dry English humor. Keep it up and remember that a nudge is as good as a wink to a blind man.

Happy New Year,

JDP

I can't really add much to whatever else has already been said, but I would like to say that I have enjoyed your posts. I have especially enjoyed your sense of humor. :cool:

Happy New Year!

:) Barbara

Happy New year to you YT! I've enjoyed your posts and your sense of humor.
7pm tomorrow eastern U.S. time will be your midnight :) We should be having many calls from our UK friends here at our house, all tipsy and happy.

Half Baked said:
You're a doll baby and your posts and threads are a delight.

my thoughts exactamente! ;)

happy new year, yt. it's truely been our pleasure to get to know you.

Well, it is folks like yourself that make this place more complete. :) What you post is strait forward and I VERY much enjoy views from the other side of the 'pond'.
Plus Im jealous you get to view Doctor Who and Torchwood. :D

Back
Top Bottom