Nobody cooked today? Sun. Jan. 12, '14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
Sheesh, it's after dinner time here on the left coast and I can't find a dinner thread for tonight.

We had an oven roasted beer can chicken, onion and bacon green beans and baked potato. :yum:

You?

I made Rotel dip for lunch, DH was into a sports frenzy all day between his naps. He said that's what he'd been craving, and that I was a mind reader.

I had Cheerios for dinner.

Salmon here tonight too, with roasted veggies. Marinated the salmon in Trader Joe's Island Soyaki marinade and super seared. Yummy.

Attachments

• 528166_3485409504723_379313650_n.jpg
    528166_3485409504723_379313650_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 184
Looks great, Cheryl!

DH made spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread for dinner tonight. I'm still not feeling well. Need to see the doctor tomorrow.

We went shopping this afternoon and arrived home a little later than we'd counted on, so we just ordered Chinese.

MammaCat

Basic pasta and jarred sauce with ground beef fried up and added. I've been feeling really tired and didn't want to do much. Hubby was busy, so noodles and sauce it was

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Salmon here tonight too, with roasted veggies. Marinated the salmon in Trader Joe's Island Soyaki marinade and super seared. Yummy.

Wowsers! Not a huge salmon fan, but I'd definitely try that!

Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Looks great, Cheryl!

DH made spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread for dinner tonight. I'm still not feeling well. Need to see the doctor tomorrow.

I hope you'll be all right. Please let us know how you are doing, yes? I'm glad your husband cooked for you; he is so very nice.

With love,
~Cat

No cooking here. Sunday is TB's "Friday" and we usually go out.

I have my appointment with the surgeon re my gallbladder tomorrow and have been very faithful to my diet. Tonight we had Chinese take-out and I am paying for it, but it was worth it and kind of confirms that this is the problem!

Nice looking piece of salmon, Cheryl.

I made Charlie D's bigos last night. It was very good.

I made a fairly simple lamb curry with spinach sag aloo, pappadoms and oven-baked basmati rice. I similarly ate too much and paid badly for it later. :(

I didn't really cook. We spent most of yesterday cleaning out the basement crawl space and were wiped by the time we got everything back in order again. So I bought a rotisserie chicken, shredded the meat, and mixed it with salsa verde to use as a filling for tortillas. A quick and easy dinner.

Back
Top Bottom