Nola.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhhh I just saw the street cleaners.........I wanna ride one of those they look like a blast unlike our boring oversized ones here. Have a wonderful and safe trip.

jabbur said:
As far as the parades go, there are parade routes and krewes listings in the tourist papaers and the newspapers. When we were there in '92 (I know, a LONG time ago) we sat in our hotel and picked the ones we wanted to see and staked out our spot on the route by the map and where we were going next. It was alot of fun. Hope you have a good time.

On sunday, we've got Bacchus with James Gandolfini as the King...funny..The theme for Bacchus is 'through the eyes of a child' and they use a gangster as the King:ohmy:! Monday is Orpheus, and then Fat Tuesday is parade after parade, Zulu and finally Rex!

ChefJune said:
Lucky You, Vera! Have a cuppa and a Beignet for me!!!

I'm hoping to get down for a weekend next month. Trying to wait for Dooky Chase's reopening... :chef:

I had heard a rumor that Dooky's wasn't going to reopen...:( Have you heard something else??

VeraBlue said:
I do,haahahaha...I lost an entire half of a day down there, once.

Vera! Shhhhh!!!!!! (You're not supposed to talk about those parts of the trip!) :whistling

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom