"Non" venting thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You only need a receiver for each TV if you want to watch something different on each TV. I have a splitter located after my Dish reveiver for my downstairs TVs. This works for me as I get up from the living room and walk into the kitchen, where I can see another TV with the same thing on. I'm hoping my neighbor buys my old set and DVD player and then I'll apply that to a small HD flat panel for the kitchen wall. That will be one more TV I don't need to worry about when things go digital.

On another not: Back to my thread ;) Amazon has emailed me three times yesterday saying they are going to bill me $160 for return shipping because the trucking co told them they called me and emailed me three times at the beginning of last week to deliver the set! HAH! They called me the 13th, when I started this thread and I've never received any email from them. That co is so screwed up now I doubt I would order anything from them again anyway. They keep talking about deducting the charges from my refund, but I keep telling them my CC co has already refunded me the full amount.... :wacko:
Goofballs.

I would respond back to them and inform them that unless they can provide documented proof to back up their claim your credit card company will not issue any refund or payment to them.
I did that once and never heard back as they could not get the necessary documentation to back up their claim.

They keep talking about deducting the charges from my refund, but I keep telling them my CC co has already refunded me the full amount.... :wacko:
Goofballs.

Oh wait, in that case feel free to tell them to issue you a refund on top of the one your credit card company already gave you!:LOL:

I wonder if Amazon will still honor that $5 coupon they emailed me a couple weeks ago :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom