Not quite goodbye, BUT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob Babcock

Head Chef
Okay, I'm not saying goodbye to DC, but as I've said in a few post, "good luck" of a sort has limited the time I have to post here. I'm now the chef of (arguably) the best restaurant in the state. Not something I was ready for, but nonetheless I'm very happy, but also very busy.

I know I promised some recipes, and I wanted to participate more. But time constraints won't let me.:(

No, I'm not going away. But I won't be able to post as often as I'd like. But you'll remain in my thoughts, and DC remains an inspiration to me.

So until we meet again (probably a day or two!:LOL:), see you!

Rob:

Good luck with the new job. Keep us posted and tell us about the place when you get a chance.

Andy M.

Congrats Rob! Don't forget about us, and if you do, you can always have a DC inspired menu item!!! *hhaha*

At least we're closed on Sundays, and since my Vikings are playing too horribly to waste time watching, I can at least pop in to see what's up!:mrgreen:

I am really happy for you Rob!! I hope this new position will bring you lots of satisfaction and great experience... of course we will keep you in our thoughts, and would love to hear what you are up to when you can... Best wishes and hope to see you every now and then!!

img_187205_0_1fa1b18bc144108c91ccbed4cf928163.gif

Back
Top Bottom