Not So Brilliant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
Growing up I always told each child that he/she was my favorite first born/daughter/son/first grader, etc. What ever category the moment called for.

So Spike gets married and has a son. Growing up I always told him he was my favorite first born grandchild. It wasn't until he hit his teens that he really gave that some deep thought. Spike had to break it down for him. Well, at least he grew up thinking he was really special. For his father, he was his favorite and first born and only son.

Now comes Pirate's turn. Brilliant son, really brilliant. For years he went through life thinking he was smarter than all the other kids.

My goal was to make each child feel very special. And they were in their own way. But I do think I just may have carried it too far.

Because they are all real brilliant in their own way. They just didn't figure it out until later in life.

My daughter was my favorite first born child along with being my favorite oldest daughter.

Spike was my favorite first born son and my favorite oldest son.

My daughter Maureen was my favorite youngest daughter and my favorite daughter with blue eyes. (The only girl with blue eyes.)

Pirate was my favorite real brilliant blue eyed son.

And then there is Poo. He was smart enough to figure it all out by the time he was nine or so. My favorite youngest son and last child. The first and last kids had my brown eyes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom