Not that any of us believes in Astrology, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i read mine just for fun. the traits for a cancer certainly fit me and others don't. my daughter and i are both same sign. sometimes i can see her in the daily horoscope.

babe

I just read what Astrology.com has on the LEO.

LMAO!!!!

Can't resist the center stage and limelight .... Uh, No. If I was born with this need I wonder what happened to it. L!

Natural leader? I've been told that I am but I don't see it.

Opinionated? Oh Yes, but set in my ways? Far from it.

Getting things done through inspiring others? More like getting things done because Resistance is Futile.

I'm a Pleasure to be around? I know many who will not agree with that. That got me laughing so hard I have to stop.

Don't forget that if you are on a cusp (the end or beginning dates of the sign) then you also will have the properties of the adjacent sign!

I'm a true Aquarius through and through,
I don't really pay too much attention to the daily scope though.

Lefselover, I didn't say people. I meant color. I like bold color. Plus I'm told not to get them wet. And as much as a scorpion is desert, I love water.
Too much trouble and fussiness for me.

Someone has to like them, why not you. Different strokes!
Oh I wasn't meaning you were saying that about people, I was only saying I think they're lovely, very fiery just like me I suppose. And I do like rubies too, they are red which I adore. For some reason though, maybe because years ago my husband started me on opals and hasn't quit getting me them, I find them so appealing. Please forgive me quicksilver, I was just being silly, as usual...:wacko:

Bucky 'n me share a birthday. But we are completely different people. He's a loveable goof, while I'm obviously a sophisticated, charming, witty, great looking, articulate, humble, and quite researved kind of guy. Bt is like Fred Flinstone, while I'm more like Gene Kelly.

And as for our horoscopes, Libra fits me as I'm all about equality and justice, while BT is more of the, hmmmm, is there a sign that describes my best buddy from Joisey, maybe a sign for the "Little Rascals".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeh. I had to stir things up. Just can't help myself.

Seeeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Its not always about your birth sign. There are 12 part of life that you have to look at. Its all incorporated on who you are. You also have to look at the planets and other signs. I love looking at charts to see what is going on in a person's life.

I am a cancerian think most of the readings for me are pretty spot on, as far as I am concerned nobody should know this much about me!
(\o/)
Lee.,

Well, if you're looking for someone who is verbal, considered fairly witty (or big-mouthed however you want to interpret it--my husband insists on half-right) and all the other qualities then I'm a Gemini all the way...........I change my mind often......check with me at the end of the day, basically, etc., etc., If anyone fits their sign it's me and of course I hooked up with one of the last signs that I should have...a Virgo, hahaha........well, 34 years later we're still hanging out.......he's trying to change me and vice versa..........

Well, I'd like to start off my post by saying that no one is under their original sign anymore. lol
Due to a lot of stuff (earth wobbling on it's axis, orbit, "gravity", etc) the signs move around. I was born as an Aries. But now, Pisces is the sign for my birthday. There are also thirteen signs as opposed to twelve now.

But, to be a good sport I'll answer the questions. =P

What would it say about you and your astrological sign? Well, there's this for Aries: astrology.com/allaboutyou/sunsigns/aries.html
and this for Pisces: astrology.com/allaboutyou/sunsigns/pisces.html

Is it true to you and who and what you are, or is it completely wrong? The Aries is completely wrong. Pisces is pretty dead on though.
What sign do you fall under? Aries was my original sign, but Pisces now.

Back
Top Bottom