Not Unsociable...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Leaving tomorrow afternoon by train for to witness the nuptials of a lovely young niece and her equally rosy-cheeked fiance on Saturday.

The whole fam damily will be there, so it's a special treat to see all my bruddas (4) and sistahs (5).

See you guys next week.

Have a great time Bug,travel safe. See ya next week..

kadesma:)

I hope they enjoy a drink. If not, you might want to slip a pint in your suitcase.
I'm just kidding...I don't have any brothers or sisters, and I really miss that. My husband's an only child also, so I'm nobody's aunt.

Miss Mud...

I do believe they will be serving small, bite size, fried Catfish hors d'oeuvres at the reception along with a Creole Remoulade sauce for dipping. One might also expect to see Catfish Beignets with a light dusting of parmesan cheese. I do highly recommend both. So it does seem as if this is shaping up to be a most Grand Occasion. One might say, as we say here in the South, "A high heel good time"!!!!
Do enjoy yourself and be assured that you will be missed. Have a safe and pleasant journey.

Regards...

Uncle Bob
;)

have fun and be safe big sis. or would that be 'bug sis? :)

say hi to the rest of the family from their long lost little bro.

Uh-oh, I'm late and I guess you're on the road now. Bet the fam is having a great time!

Miss Mud...

Well I see ya made it back safe and sound. So now tell us all about your adventure. I especially wanna hear about the Canape's with Catfish Pate' and all the other good food.;)

Back
Top Bottom