Noticed NEW but Smaller Soda Stream Bottles at Bed Bath & Beyond Today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
along at a Walmart as well. The older bottle that gave you 50 servings has been replaced in the store with one that only gives you 29 servings.

This is the new bottle selling for roughly 5.99 which also says new and improved..

k2-_137bc798-b7b7-493e-a760-71a29109a6c2.v1.jpg

I think the old bottle sold for 7.99, but I never used this product.

You still can get the older bottle from the official soda stream website, but I do not know for how long.

Last edited:
Okay, I'm going to look pretty stupid here but, what is a Soda Stream bottle and what does serving quantities have to do with them?

I am going to say we have here a brand new product shrink here....

These Soda Stream bottles go for that Soda Stream machine that is used to create soda at home.

Here's their official pitch: https://www.sodastreamusa.com/

I have one in the Amoretti TEst Kitchen, but I also have access to over 118 different flavored syrups, so I have a lot of fun making Italian sodas, along with cola, root beer, and lemon-lime soda. Here's the Amoretti blog entry I made before I stared experimenting with it:

The Amoretti® Test Kitchen has acquired a SodaStream® Home Soda Maker, and we are determined to work with it until we come up with the proper amount of all of the Amoretti flavorings required to create delicious Italian sodas, Italian cream sodas, or a reasonable facsimile of your favorite store bought soda pop. With 106 flavored syrups, 12 sugar free flavorings, and 6 flavored agave nectars, there should be something here for everyone who owns, or is considering buying, a SodaStream Home Soda Maker to make their own soda.

We will experiment with different quantities of fruit flavors, citrus flavors, nut flavors, and liqueur flavors to determine the reasonable amount required to develop the perfect blend of syrup and carbonated water. We will also make cola, root beer, and lemon-lime flavored soda pop whose flavor will compete with commercially available products, only these will be sweetened with Blue Agave Nectar or Amoretti Rock Candy Syrup to determine the best way to sweeten the soda without high fructose corn syrup, refined sugar or artificial sweeteners.

Of course the amount of each type of syrup we recommend will only be a suggestion because some people will like more or less flavoring in their beverage, and I am sure different testers and tasters will have different opinions about what kind of sweetener tastes best, and how much sweetener is too much, too little and just right, but we will provide a good starting point from which to work.

So keep coming back to check out our musings. This is going to be fun!

Noticed NEW but Smaller Soda Stream Bottles at Bed Bath & Beyond Today...

It's a little machine with a canister that creates soda water from tap water. Then you can put in different flavored syrups to make pop. They have cola syrup, Seven Up type, different fruit flavors, root beer, etc. The flavor syrup is what Kleenex was referring to.

Lol, I see I posted at the same time as Sir Loin...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom