Oddest Story About A Chef You Will Hear All Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
weird...

Why would some one who doesn't eat want to cook all the time?
How would he know which flavors went together?

whatever! I have no desire to eat the food of a chef who hasn't tasted what he's made to ensure it's quality. Nor would I care to hire one.

that's the oddest story period that I've heard all day. Unless you count how my slightly disorganized supervisor explained what I'm supposed to do while she's gone next week.

EGAD! :rolleyes: of all the weird things to only eat cookies... and those mostly disgusting ones, at that!

That is sooooooo bizarre. :ROFLMAO:

not even a chocolate chipper or a Pecan Sandie in the mix. :wacko:

I am having a hard time swallowing that story....

So you are saying you're taking it with a grain of salt, and perhaps a large glass of milk to wash it all down?
:LOL:

I'd like to know the Dr and his mother who "starved" him at 18 months.....:ohmy:

OK, is anyone else just SLIGHTLY tempted to find out what a diet of only cookies will do to you? Got to say if he can make it to 27 or so with only cookies I'm up for a trial run.

This guy must be crackers, sorry, I had to do it.

This story rates low on my believability meter.

Years with only crackers and tea, heck, that is what the British sailors woudl eat. A diet of hardtack and grog, or whatever nutritionless swill they put down, led to scurvy, beri beri, rickets, gonorrhea - OK, perhaps not gonorrhea, but the tars had to explain it to their wives somehow.

It was the hardtack dear, trust me.

Nah, this guy looks too healthy to me to have been bereft of anything with vitamins for so many years.

I vote balderdash, if I spelled it right.

So you are saying you're taking it with a grain of salt, and perhaps a large glass of milk to wash it all down?
:LOL:

I'd like to know the Dr and his mother who "starved" him at 18 months.....:ohmy:

I'm thinking extra large glass of milk there, cause some of those crackers can be real dry!

I agree with auntdot. How could he possibly survive on a diet of cookies and crackers alone?

rofl, auntdot!

hey, maybe the guy was eating monkey biscuits. you know, the kind they feed to animals in the zoo that are packed with nutrition.

nah, he's kookie.

Back
Top Bottom