Off/On Topic? Quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got 78%. I don't like stinky cheese, either, and I rarely pair wine with my food. There is a certain wine I like for everyday and I usually have that.

I don't think 100% is possible either. Some answesr were direct and could be answer clearly and others were opinions. If one did not agree with the quiz author, the answer is wrong.

I got 100%. But was not sure what those seeds were in the Caesar salad question. Mustard seeds?

To get 100%, you must answer as a foodie would answer. Not your specific preference. Its easy try again and answer like a foodie......LOL

Last edited:
I got 100%. But was not sure what those seeds were in the Caesar salad question. Mustard seeds?

To get 100%, you must answer as a foodie would answer. Not your specific preference. Its easy try again and answer like a foodie......LOL

I thought they must be badly photographed Parmigiano Reggiano cheese ;-)

I don't know what that stuff was either. However I remain fairly certain that ranch dressing doesn't belong.
That's exactly what I was going to write. You posted while I was still clicking "Multi+". ;)

I got 86%. Like many of you, I gave some more neutral answers. I know anchovies are a classic part of a Caesar salad but what are those seeds?? I don't always like stinky/smelly cheese and we tend to drink our wine before dinner as a sort-of cocktail.

I got 86%. Like many of you, I gave some more neutral answers. I know anchovies are a classic part of a Caesar salad but what are those seeds?? I don't always like stinky/smelly cheese and we tend to drink our wine before dinner as a sort-of cocktail.

I'm pretty sure they are mustard seeds to represent the Dijon mustard you use in Caesar dressing.

I got 100%. I love stinky cheese, and happily pair wine with everything. :LOL:

And I have no idea what the granular looking stuff was in the Caesar Salad question, but I know for a fact Ranch Dressing isn't an ingredient.

I think you're right Andy.

82% here too, and I like stinky cheese sometimes.

That was fun Bunny....thanks. ;)

Do you mean me Kayelle? I am not the OP, but I did see this on Facebook the other day, I got 86 because I said I like stinky cheese sometimes. When I took it again saying "yay" for stinky cheese. I got 93. I tried several answers to figure out how to get 100, and could not.

Don't know how you did that Steve. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Discuss Cooking

I scored 81%. If I'm remembering right, that should be a "C" so I guess I passed!

Definitely not a fan of "toe cheese". I like cheese that doesn't remind me of our son's old sports clothes...:sick:

Back
Top Bottom