Off to New Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
Home for ten days, then off to another vacation. It's rough.:LOL: This is the one last trip before the new baby comes. Most of my and dh's family are in new mexico, so it will be a quick trip to make the rounds. The real reason we are going is because my Grandad, who lives in Scotland will be there visiting my mom so we are flying down to see him. Aidan will be able to meet his great-Grandad for the first time. It's exciting. My sister will be coming from nyc to visit too. We are very close but it's been over a year since I've seen her. I can't wait! Strangely enough, I'm more excited about this trip than I was about Hawaii.

We leave on Thursday morning and will be gone for 10 days. I'll be checking in when I can. Take care of eachother while I'm gone. And PA, don't have that baby until I get back.:flowers:

Wow, another trip!!
Have fun! I'm sure you will really enjoy seeing your granddad. I can see why this trip is more exciting to you! It would be to me too.

Enjoy Cora, what a great thing for Aidan, to meet his great granddad..Wow...Get plenty of pictures for his baby book... Have fun, stay safe..

kadesma

Take us with you , like you did last trip and have a Safe And Great Trip We will be Praying for you all. Love James :cool:

Have a great trip, Corazon! It sounds like it will be very special for all 3 of you!

I'll do my best to wait for ya', but if this baby wants to come early I'm not going to argue! :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom