Oh noez, I'm getting married! (countdown thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha!!! Oreos?! That's a new one!

I'm going to hold onto my car keys, but that doesn't keep the exterior safe...I don't know if my family would do anything to it, though. We'll find out soon enough!

Welcome to a whole new world of commitment and love, MattM. My husband and I married with very little except the love of our families and hard work on our parts. Lots of experiences, jobs, two children, one grandchild----- we still love and tussle 33 years later. I'll never forget our honeymoon. We used my inlaws non-insulated cabin and when we arrived I had to put my feet in the gas oven to warm up. We slept with an electric blanket that night and the next morning the champagne was totally iced in the bucket! Have fun and on to the countdown!

Thank you Barb and Expat! Very cool story, Expat - very unique honeymoon! :LOL:

Suzi - WOOHOO I'M GETTING A CAT! :w00t2:

Congrats on getting married! Our wedding was at the Rolling Meadows courthouse, just set a date (we picked the first day of spring as the date, March 20th), and showed up in our Sunday best! That was 13 years ago now. Lately we have been talking about having another ceremony this time in a church and then a honeymoon, but the money yikes!

Congrats to you and your fiancé!
We managed to avoid any kind of wedding planning. We woke up and thought it was a good day to get married. Went to city hall with our two best friends and then celebrated at an ice cream store afterward. We are coming up on our 5th anniversary and have been together for 9 years.
Have lots of fun for all of the upcoming celebrations!

Thank you, everyone! :D 9 days, and the weather forecast for April 5 so far is 66 and rainy. :( Not good at all!

Even if it rains..your hearts will be full of love and happiness! You'll still have happy memories.

Thank you, everyone! :D 9 days, and the weather forecast for April 5 so far is 66 and rainy. :( Not good at all!

Anything that makes your wedding more memorable is a good thing. And keep in mind--disasters turn out to be great stories for parties and dinner conversations later on. :LOL:

Congrats Matt, enjoy your wedding and you honeymoon sounds fabulous. Send some warm weather my way please, it's been snowing here all night.
I really hope you post some of the underwater pictures, I'd love to see them.

The weather forecast changed to 66 and sunny! Woohoo! :D

I will be sure to post a lot of pictures - don't worry about that! I'm excited about the clear water - I'm used to 15' of visibility!

8 days, 5 hours, 10 minutes, 20 seconds!

WOOOT, congrats dude. i will be following in your footsteps in a year, well at least i hope so. Thats pretty exciting.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom