Oh noez, I'm getting married! (countdown thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, i have to say it: awww, you two do look happy. and your wife has a really nice smile.

congrats.

and just so you know it, i have a coupla pictures on my desk of my wife...:)

She does have a great smile. Makes me melt every time. :D I'll get a picture of the wedding ceremony for you all later today. :) I knew I was going to cry when she walked down the aisle, and I was right. Heck, as soon as I saw her figure through the glass in the doors of the church, that was it. She was (is) so beautiful. What an intense feeling...it lasted all day, and I can't really remember many details of the ceremony and reception because of it. A few people at work told me that's how it would be, and they were right on the money.

Thankfully we had a friend videotape it and had a professional photographer (and his daughter), and lots of family snapping away.

She does have a great smile. Makes me melt every time. :D I'll get a picture of the wedding ceremony for you all later today. :) I knew I was going to cry when she walked down the aisle, and I was right. Heck, as soon as I saw her figure through the glass in the doors of the church, that was it. She was (is) so beautiful. What an intense feeling...it lasted all day, and I can't really remember many details of the ceremony and reception because of it. A few people at work told me that's how it would be, and they were right on the money.
Reading this made me cry! Along with all the other momentos, print this thread and let you bride read it. Not only will it make her cry, it will ensure a lot of whoopie in your marriage.

Congratulations, Matt. Here's to the happy couple:
10.gif

Congratulations. DH and I ha our families planning a huge wedding with all the bells on, an we felt our choices were being ignored and planned over....so, having got our licences etc a year before the planned date, the registrar told us she had a cancellation two weeks later. we didn't tell any one until the day before, and then just slipped off to get marrie quietly and together. I felt pretty bad for our fmilies, but I think it was the right choice for us!

Hve a great day, enjoy it, and remember, its about YOU two!

DH and I are planning on not telling the family we are getting married until a week before, after we did all the planning and told them to come to a huge party...

:) CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you. All the advice you have received is priceless. My only suggestion is to print this whole thread and put it in a safe place and if a day comes and the two of you are having a tough time whether in life or with each other pull it out and read it together. It will remind you of why you two are together.

:) CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you. All the advice you have received is priceless. My only suggestion is to print this whole thread and put it in a safe place and if a day comes and the two of you are having a tough time whether in life or with each other pull it out and read it together. It will remind you of why you two are together.

Absolutely fabulous suggestion, jp. Yes, matt, print out and laminate and save as jp said. There will be rough times and times when you and your lovely wife will want to strangle each other. Yes, it happens. But, you will work through it and come out on the other side better people.

Best wishes for hundreds of years of happily married life.:)

Absolutely fabulous suggestion, jp. Yes, matt, print out and laminate and save as jp said. There will be rough times and times when you and your lovely wife will want to strangle each other. Yes, it happens. But, you will work through it and come out on the other side better people.

Best wishes for hundreds of years of happily married life.:)
:) Thanks Katie, I just wanted to put a bit of reality into being married and yes it's is wonderful but as other things in life you may have some challenges that will test the both of you. When we get married most of us think it's going to be birds, flowers and pretty music but the days do come when you fall on hard times either in life or just not agreeing on the same things so I think you need to be best friends first. Anything after that is great. Another thing is let each other be ,love each other as you started because you can't change each other and give each other the freedom to do what they love to do and vise versa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom