Oh noez, I'm getting married! (countdown thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats Matt! The pics looks like they could be put on postcards and be made into puzzles.

I'm single and want to get married but I haven't found the right guy yet. He'd have to accept my 3 dogs as my "kids". I've been slowly planning my own wedding for the past several years. I have my colors picked out and have ideas of what I like & don't like. I'll eventually start making my own decorations and put those away. I have a cake picked out but I haven't seen its picture in a few years. My oldest sister has the cake book it's in and since we're not on speaking terms, I can't just ask to borrow the book...bent the corner of the page the cake pic is on. I can't remember what the book looks like but I pretty well remember what the cake looks like. So, I've been surfing eBay on occasion for cake books that I think may have it but I've ended up buying the wrong ones. I'm not rushing to find the cake book but I'd like to have it to add to my wedding stuff.

I can't afford a wedding and would hope that my future husband would have some money to help pay for a decent wedding which as far as I'm concerned, it'd mean either eloping or having a very small wedding with our parents & my sister and anybody else whose's very close to us. My sister would help me with the expense some and my mom would sew almost anything I want...dress, decorations, & etc. My sister & I and our parents don't get along with part of my siblings. So, I don't want a big wedding...just a decent wedding with a nice reception later on. I'd like a nice honeymoon within the continental U.S...nothing fancy. I have a few ideas in mind. I won't fly and so, I want a nice honeymoon that I can get to by car.

Darlene

Thanks, everyone! Got some pictures of US, so when I get home today I'll post a few. :) It was REALLY difficult getting up for work today...urgh. My view isn't nearly as nice. Heck, I don't even have a window.

Funny how we all emmediately recognized that sound there BT, LOL.

Lovely woman, you are a lucky man Matt! Congrats again!

Yep, love is grand! Ya'll look so happy and make a beautiful couple, Matt. Just work hard to keep that big smile on your bride's face and you will have a long and happy marriage!

YOu look so contented!
I hope you are always that way... congrats again!

Back
Top Bottom