Ok boys, stupid car question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL perfect Adillo!!!!

Problem resolved, no explosions, no raindrops yet. :)

If the battery is still in the car, and the charger is not out in the rain, gently lower the hood, leave everything alone, and get some sleep

Sooooo what would you have told me???
Can never get too many opinions around here!!!!
:)

Unplug the Charger (most important)

Unplug the black then the red.

but with all my experience and knowledge it realyl doesnt matter. The only time it really does is if its connected and there is an electrical problem in the car then that problem can carry over to someone elses car (as in jump starting) but chargers have kidan solved that problem and you dont need to worry about it.

backin the day a bad electrical system could feed back into the other car while jumping and blwo the fusable link and possible ground straps which would then cause both parties to be stuck.

Yea, you want to take the "man's" advice so if he is wrong... then you can blame them! :LOL:

I should just stick to knitting needles it doesn't matter which one's first....

that depends on if you are on knit or purl:LOL:

I am so dying here. Wetting my pants! Too funny.

But not at the expense of you, Suzie. I hope you have your problem solved
I know I'm late coming, but black to black first, red to red. But since it's a charger situation, unplug charger first. Then black to black...................................

Oh thats ok QS.... I'm used to people laughing at me, not with me!

Well, what I would have done is.....
Start the car, get out, grab the clamps, take them off in any order or at the same time, unplug the charger and put it in the garage, go inside and let the car finish charging using the alternator. Afterall, your husband put the charger on for a reason. He might not want to wake up to a still uncharged battery.

Then go rake leaves (BWAHAHAHA)

here's the kicker....
NO RAIN YET!!!!!
I coulda let it finish. Oh well.
It'll be fine. It was this morning.....
(and I dont rake, real women play with backpack leafblowers!!!!!)

I'm not laughing at you, Suzie. Please believe me. I'm laughing at the response.
I'm unemployed since April. My AAA membership since 1989 expired and I couldn't renew it. So if I hear anything off, I will panic.
I'm just laughing out of nervous anxiety.

I know, I'm just givin' you a hard time...
Besides, whats a joke if I'm not at the butt of it????
;)

here's the kicker....
NO RAIN YET!!!!!
I coulda let it finish. Oh well.
It'll be fine. It was this morning.....
(and I dont rake, real women play with backpack leafblowers!!!!!)

giggle giggle. Thanks Suzi!!!

SQ........glad that it all worked out..........next time wake your hubby up........it's his job............you dealt with the leggo up the nose....that was traumatic enough...... he deals with the car issues...............he could have disconnected it and gone right back to sleep........and anything that went wrong would have been his fault...........you see where this is going............????? jest kidding..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom