Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Laurie, I'm glad you got that load off! It was noce of the other company owner to call you....

Amber I'm so sorry I don't know what to say besides that in time you will come to find he is the one that lost, not you.
Especially when he finds that it ain't all about the looks, and there's nobody upstairs!!! ;)

:)Yep, Amber get a lawyer and take him for all you can get show him no mercy. When he has to pay you lets see how long his little girlfriend sticks around then. I am also very sorry about your dog. If you guys have a joint account on any thing clean it out before he doe's.

:)Yep, Amber get a lawyer and take him for all you can get show him no mercy. When he has to pay you lets see how long his little girlfriend sticks around then. I am also very sorry about your dog. If you guys have a joint account on any thing clean it out before he doe's.
yep go for the jugular.......you can deal with his apologies later if there are any.........don't hold your breath however..........what is it with these guys at this age............the 50's also bring on some weird stuff.........I'm just thinking about the guys in our overseas office...........whose wives won't join them over here.......are they nuts.....???

have you ever felt so frustrated that you want to go running outside and just stand and bay at the moon? To want to kick the living daylights out of anything in your way? To cry til there are no tears left? Right now I'm feeling all these things plus I feel completely hopeless and helpless.I just was told that friends of ours will be holding a memory of our daughter next sunday hoping against hope that she will still be with us..Her name is Maya Rose, but I call her my little angel..She is the same age as Cade,7, she has never seen the sun nor her mom,dad,nor brother..She feels them but does not know them. She has never had the pleasure of tasting food, it's just pumped into her, she has never walked,talked nor smiled and laughed..To most people, she is just existing ,but to us,she is God's gift to us..My Cade is the only person I know who gets a response from her..She quiets when he touches her, when he speaks, she makes these little noises, you see she can't speak, just makes a little squeeking noise..She was born with a brain that is not working but I swear she knows Cade..She is always very restless except when he sits and hold her hand,,then it's as if there is complete peace within..Our little angel is spending her last days at home,her little kidney have completely stopped working, she has lost all her weight, and can keep nothing down now. next monday she will be taken by Hospice to a special home for little ones who are dying..Her mom, dad and brother will go with her..Time for her is very short..Can I ask that you pray for Maya that her journey that is about to begin is easy and we are able to say our last goodbyes to her next Sunday..This is not so much a vent as someone wishing she could trade places with this beautiful little girl
kadesma

my dear kadesma... my heart goes out you and prayers are being said for all .... I cannot imagine how difficult it is for all of you. Sending big cyber hugs... ((((kadsema))) Diane

my dear kadesma... my heart goes out you and prayers are being said for all .... I cannot imagine how difficult it is for all of you. Sending big cyber hugs... ((((kadsema))) Diane
Thank you Diane,
that hug feels so good.
cj

have you ever felt so frustrated that you want to go running outside and just stand and bay at the moon? To want to kick the living daylights out of anything in your way? To cry til there are no tears left? Right now I'm feeling all these things plus I feel completely hopeless and helpless.I just was told that friends of ours will be holding a memory of our daughter next sunday hoping against hope that she will still be with us..Her name is Maya Rose, but I call her my little angel..She is the same age as Cade,7, she has never seen the sun nor her mom,dad,nor brother..She feels them but does not know them. She has never had the pleasure of tasting food, it's just pumped into her, she has never walked,talked nor smiled and laughed..To most people, she is just existing ,but to us,she is God's gift to us..My Cade is the only person I know who gets a response from her..She quiets when he touches her, when he speaks, she makes these little noises, you see she can't speak, just makes a little squeeking noise..She was born with a brain that is not working but I swear she knows Cade..She is always very restless except when he sits and hold her hand,,then it's as if there is complete peace within..Our little angel is spending her last days at home,her little kidney have completely stopped working, she has lost all her weight, and can keep nothing down now. next monday she will be taken by Hospice to a special home for little ones who are dying..Her mom, dad and brother will go with her..Time for her is very short..Can I ask that you pray for Maya that her journey that is about to begin is easy and we are able to say our last goodbyes to her next Sunday..This is not so much a vent as someone wishing she could trade places with this beautiful little girl
kadesma

i am so sad for you. it would break me i am afraid. you are very brave to have come this far.

give this babe a tiny hug for me.

we have a eight year old, that drown when she was two. pretty much nothing functions for her. she is not aware , i don't think so anyway. it hurts my heart to think of her. all my very best wishes.

babe

oh, kads.

what can be said, except to know that god is with you and maya rose.

some things are so outside of any kind of reasoning that the only two ways to fathom them are the low road of anger and sadness, or the higher of hope and love.

i'll pray that you are able to realize the latter in this in someway, and your faith reamains strong throughout.

I wish I could help all of you on here that need support in your lives right now. I only have enough energy to think of my situation right now, and wanted to thank everyone for your support. I can't tell you how much it's helped me just knowing people are here that care.

I want a lawyer BT, but I cannot afford to pay for one, though I might have to bite the bullet and tell them I would have to owe them when and if I have the means to do so. Here in Maine we have "no fault" divorce, aka irreconsilable differences, so I dont know if adultery would be considered. Ok just saying makes me think I do need to speak with a lawyer....period. I need advice and fast.

Get this, my husband said he wants to fill out our divorce papers at some restaurant or somewhere because his honey would be jealous if he came here to the house. Did I mention he moved out yesterday to an apartment with her? Yep, very nice. What a slime bag.

I love all of your comments everyone, and your all right, it wont last for him and her. My father in law even said to my husband that this is a mistake, that he's old enough to be her father :LOL: And he mentioned to him that I could take him to court. I hope I can! I will never forget this pain, and will screw him to the wall if I can for what he's put me through.

Thanks again for all the positive reinforcement everyone! Thank god my sister came up to visit me for moral support :)

I wish I could help all of you on here that need support in your lives right now. I only have enough energy to think of my situation right now, and wanted to thank everyone for your support. I can't tell you how much it's helped me just knowing people are here that care.

I want a lawyer BT, but I cannot afford to pay for one, though I might have to bite the bullet and tell them I would have to owe them when and if I have the means to do so. Here in Maine we have "no fault" divorce, aka irreconsilable differences, so I dont know if adultery would be considered. Ok just saying makes me think I do need to speak with a lawyer....period. I need advice and fast.

Get this, my husband said he wants to fill out our divorce papers at some restaurant or somewhere because his honey would be jealous if he came here to the house. Did I mention he moved out yesterday to an apartment with her? Yep, very nice. What a slime bag.

I love all of your comments everyone, and your all right, it wont last for him and her. My father in law even said to my husband that this is a mistake, that he's old enough to be her father :LOL: And he mentioned to him that I could take him to court. I hope I can! I will never forget this pain, and will screw him to the wall if I can for what he's put me through.

Thanks again for all the positive reinforcement everyone! Thank god my sister came up to visit me for moral support :)

Maybe you can qualify for Legal Aid, which is for people on low income.

geez, whatever happened to "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

ambuh, "now remember, if things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. i mean plumb, mad-dog mean."

just an fyi: lawyers "work" {{{gag-choke}}}, or should i say "take" a third of whatever you have.

so if you have any assets at all, including your not-too-soon-to-be-ex-hubby's income, one will swim up from the bottom to "help" you take your share so they can suck out their portion.

god bless america.

Last edited:
Wow!!! I have been reading this since page 235!! Seems there has been a lot going on in the DC World during my absence, and generally not good! There are too many of you needing support at the moment for me to mention by name but my thoughts are with you all.

Bilby, I was just thinking about you last night and how I needed to message you to make sure you were okay. Glad to see you posting.

Laurie I thought the same thing last night!
Glad she's alive and kickin...... just don't kick me!!!! :)

Bilby, I was just thinking about you last night and how I needed to message you to make sure you were okay. Glad to see you posting.
Haven't even turned the laptop on for a couple of weeks Laurie. Thanks for your kind thoughts though. I am just glad that May is over!! LOL Nothing major just a series of pain in butt scenarios. Just gave up trying to get on the web after a while!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom