Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg........if he doesn't have nerve damage I will be very much surprised.........that's nasty looking........I have weird feelings in both my right and left hands from knife cuts.......... and they didn't look like his.........

Stacy, my prayers go out to you and your DH. I have been bitten and it is one of the worst things in the world.

LEFSE, prayers to you as well as you fight the system regarding your teeth. Been there too and it is not pleasant.

Luvs, Student loans are no picnic. I was so thankful when I didn't need to get one because we used some of the proceeds from the sale of our internet business to pay for culinary school. But the thought of a student loan is keeping my DH from retraining and it saddens me.

I have had a crush on him since I was 8 (His early days - Cherry, Cherry, Shilo)! Yes, DH knows about it.:LOL:

I actually saw him in concert 7 times, once even driving all the way to Tacoma Washington! It would have been more times but I didn't find out about a few of the concerts until it was to late.:(

Got to tell you that everyone says my one son favors him. I can't tell it at all but then when more than one person will say it must be so. Now if only he could sing like he does. Been around long time.

please don't be offended, In the Kitchen, yeah, I do like to know people's ages esp. uf they are sounding like a breath of fresh air............which you did............

you made my day begin with real joy. Not often people express their opinion especially ones that are complimentary. When anyone I meet makes positive comment, I always tell them to continue to do so as it has such a wonderful effect.

I admit I am sensitive. I really feel more so since I have experienced life of rejection most of my life. Makes one doubtful of others and their judgement of you. Every time I meet new person, I always hope I will make them feel better about themselves in some small way. Really no room in this world to be mean.

Ok sis, I said what's on my mind. Hope you don't take offense and don't get too serious on me. Have beautiful day cause you certainly made mine great! Oh, thanks for your kindness; don't lose it!

ITK, you do the same for everyone on a daily basis!! You are a kind lady that it would be VERY hard to take offence to anything you said. Don't let ANYONE, tell you any different!!

Well, you make my day too texasgirl, always. You are only person that if you said something unkind I would want to jump off the bridge. I thank you and am always hoping things go good in your day. You always mean so well for everybody. Take care of yourself, we need you!

you made my day begin with real joy. Not often people express their opinion especially ones that are complimentary. When anyone I meet makes positive comment, I always tell them to continue to do so as it has such a wonderful effect.

I admit I am sensitive. I really feel more so since I have experienced life of rejection most of my life. Makes one doubtful of others and their judgement of you. Every time I meet new person, I always hope I will make them feel better about themselves in some small way. Really no room in this world to be mean.

Ok sis, I said what's on my mind. Hope you don't take offense and don't get too serious on me. Have beautiful day cause you certainly made mine great! Oh, thanks for your kindness; don't lose it!
No, Sis, I didn't take offense at all.......and no I won't lose it.......I'm too cute.......:ROFLMAO: love and hugs...........:LOL:

TG, my knees are weak thinking about that dog bite. Thank God he's OK. Saying prayers here for a swift recovery. UGH!

TG, my knees are weak thinking about that dog bite. Thank God he's OK. Saying prayers here for a swift recovery. UGH!

It makes me sick looking at it!! He was up all night in pain! why is it, guys think they don't need pain killers? i got some today though!! :LOL:
I'm just watching to make sure it doesn't get infected, which, I doubt very seriously it will with all those anitbiotics running rampid through him! LOL

It makes me sick looking at it!! He was up all night in pain! why is it, guys think they don't need pain killers? i got some today though!! :LOL:
I'm just watching to make sure it doesn't get infected, which, I doubt very seriously it will with all those anitbiotics running rampid through him! LOL

:) He could at least take some Aleve it's good stuff. Why be in pain when you don't have to be? It's gonna hurt a lot longer than he thinks.

Guys think if they go without pain meds or any other type of meds it makes them look stronger. Then they whine because it hurts or they don't feel good. My hubby thinks I'm cold hearted because I don't baby him. I tell him if he doesn't want to take anything I don't want to hear it.

Reading over the last couple days of posts here, all I can think is "OUCH!" Prayers for all who are hurting one way or another.

:)Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom