Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm tired of the internet. toooooo much unwanted advice! if i needed that, i'd write to dear abby. i'm a grown woman. i am more than well aware of ways to get by & know many ways to deal with my stressors. enough is more than enough.

i have not been around any where online for awhile. having some bad times including health issues and some sad times. my girl who is a 4.0 GPA student has to quit college because we just don't have the money for her to continue which means she won't have medical coverage and she also has some health issues. so she will be looking for a job but it will take quite awhile till she has medical coverage.

i am feeling very sad for my girl.

Aw msmofet, I'm so sorry! That is just awful all the way around. I'm sure you've explored all the grants, scholarships etc that she could apply for. I'll say a prayer for you. HUGS!

Aw msmofet, I'm so sorry! That is just awful all the way around. I'm sure you've explored all the grants, scholarships etc that she could apply for. I'll say a prayer for you. HUGS!
thank you sweetie!! she will finish with an associates degree but i wish she could go onto a BA.

i'm recieving an associate's. an associate's is a diploma.
thats great luvs!! good job!! your a smart cookie sweetie. :)

i am very proud of her, i just wish she could go on to a BA.

It's good to see you back with us. Prayers coming your way and also your girl. If she is as smart as I know she is that BA will be hers. She might have to wait a bit, but it will be hers. May her health improve.Yours as well.
kades

It's good to see you back with us. Prayers coming your way and also your girl. If she is as smart as I know she is that BA will be hers. She might have to wait a bit, but it will be hers. May her health improve.Yours as well.
kades
thank you kades

hubby put a plastic dry 1/4 measuring cup in the dishwasher.. and of course the cup fell down thru the racks unknowingly , and the cup melted.. unusable.. I always wash my plastic measuring cups by hand. Now I will have to buy a new set of measuring cups, I don't think anyone sells just a 1/4 cup .
Would you believe he tried to blame me ??? I told him I do not put the measuring cups in the dishwasher.

hubby put a plastic dry 1/4 measuring cup in the dishwasher.. and of course the cup fell down thru the racks unknowingly , and the cup melted.. unusable.. I always wash my plastic measuring cups by hand. Now I will have to buy a new set of measuring cups, I don't think anyone sells just a 1/4 cup .
Would you believe he tried to blame me ??? I told him I do not put the measuring cups in the dishwasher.
LC, I had that happen several times.I finally got metal measuring spoons. DH couldn't wreck those if he tried:LOL:
kades

all i have to do is feed my dishwasher!! she never gets hot enough to melt anything LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: i have never had a dishwasher but i do have plastic and SS measure cups and spoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom