Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch! Ouch! Ouch

Yesterday I spent a while cleaning the shower with our little steam cleaner. I didn't notice that I was bending in any way different from usual but my back has made BIG complaints ever since!!:mad: Shame really as I do treat it with a certain amount of respect and it hasn't been that bad lately til now..:huh:

Can I get that Hot Toddy with just the Whisky?

It's 7:10am here, and I'm already thinking I need a drink.... :mad:

John

redkitty said:
I went to bed with a scratchy throat and woke up with a cold! I haven't been sick in over a year... My boss has been sick for 2 weeks and continues to come into the office with snot pouring out of him and sounding just awful. Now I'm home on the sofa with Posh blankey (yes my favorite blankey has a name!) sipping tea wishing something decent was on TV to watch. Gonna have to pop in a dvd soon..... :(

Stupid cold...... :mad:

Thank you all for listening to me complain!

:LOL: thought you said gonna have to poop:LOL: but after reading it again realized I was wrong:LOL:

Do hope you feel better today.

csalt said:

Yesterday I spent a while cleaning the shower with our little steam cleaner. I didn't notice that I was bending in any way different from usual but my back has made BIG complaints ever since!!:mad: Shame really as I do treat it with a certain amount of respect and it hasn't been that bad lately til now..:huh:

Ouch......I think back pain and a tooth ache are the worst pains. Relax and grab a heating pad and some over the counter pain med for pain/inflammation and do like redkitty and pop a dvd in and relax on the couch. Hope you feel better soon!

redkitty said:
I went to bed with a scratchy throat and woke up with a cold! I haven't been sick in over a year... My boss has been sick for 2 weeks and continues to come into the office with snot pouring out of him and sounding just awful. Now I'm home on the sofa with Posh blankey (yes my favorite blankey has a name!) sipping tea wishing something decent was on TV to watch. Gonna have to pop in a dvd soon..... :(

Stupid cold...... :mad:

Thank you all for listening to me complain!

So sorry to hear you are under the weather...hope you get better soon!

Grrrr....

I`ve just had to Ban someone off our forum (not this one), and it falls right on the heels of a large yearly staff meeting where it was decided not to use Heavy Handed ways and be all nicey nicey.

Guess who was the First to Ban someone ???

it was all done by the book, 3 warnings were given and then they went into Flame mode on the boards, so I gave them 24 hours ban to sober up.

so no cigar for guessing who this weeks Mr, Bad-Guy is *sigh*

Meltdowns on a forum are never pretty but they can be entertaining. :-p

Sorry it was you that had to toss the key for 24 hrs...but because you sound like a mellow fellow, I'm sure it was well deserved.

Awww YT that su*ks! But now you've done it so if it needs to be done again it will be a bit easier. I had to fire someone when I owned my own business and that was awful! You are always the good guy to us around here!!!

Thanks for the get better wishes everyone, I'm still all snotty and sneezy, but feeling a bit better!

yeah, Thnx each :)

the Normal ban would have been 14 days with that many Official warnings for that offence, but I did a Manual Ban for 24 yours instead.
I`m just Narked that it fell on My shift.

no need, I`m sure someone else will try beat me up for it instead, that`s normaly the way it goes, esp since I saw him fill in a Forum Feedback form *sigh*

I`ve just told Admin now anyway.

Everyone must know what he's like, YT. And somebody obviously had to take action. So they should all be grateful that you acted on the forum's behalf in what would seem to be an appropriate manner. Nicey-nicey doesn't work with people in flame mode.

You did your job YT, believe me, I completely understand how sucky that can be. Consider though, if you had left him to his own devices what a mess would have been left for the next guy to clean up.

you make good points, and it was other folk he was flaming too, if it were just me being trolled it would be different.

I feel better now for my <Rant> cheerz each ;)

ROFLOL :))

this just made my day! I`ve Since learned that I`ve been using the entire "warning system" wrongly, and the user I warm gets the PM but no Points against them.

so all the Finger pointing about heavy handed moderators doesn`t apply to me at all :)))

not only has this fixed yesterdays problem, but also much of the "Finger pointing" that`s gone on in the past, I`m Vindicated as NOT GUILTY! :))

Mwuahahahahahaaaa :devilish:

Oh Kitty....I'm so sorry. Feel better soon.

Put an ice cube in your soup before sipping...xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom