Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending all of you sniffler's mental cups of soup and soft tissues! School starts here in 2 weeks and I'm not looking forward to the snot battle... Hope you all feel better very quickly!

Thanks guys. The virtual soup and tissue is much appreciated. I'm still working hard on NOT being sick. LOL. Stupid summer colds!

And PA, we've done so much better over the summer months I was thinking maybe we'd turned a corner here. Phooey. I'm so paranoid after last fall (and winter and spring) I swear I'm about ready to wear one of those mask thingys.

Take some vitamins and keep up with the yoga to relieve stress Alix. Stress is most of the time the culprit of illnesses. Hope you feel better soon. Miss ya girl.

Here we go yet again - My mom is finally doing well recovering from the lung surgery- she just went for the follow up check up and they found another tumor in her kidney - not sure if it is yet another cancerous one or not - They want to remove the entire kidney as the tumor is so large - they do not want to biopsy as the Docs feel it will only further spread the cancer - God I need to quit smoking - They also found pre cancerous cells in her colon - Going crazy - BUT refuse to give up!!!!!

Last edited:
Okay I need to vent..........................................
YT you are driving me slap crazy with your picture.
what are we up to now 19 pages of guesses?
WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Whats your Beef ??

I bring this up only because it has been a busy week for me and then when I have time to sit and check my emails etc I final said what is wrong with people. Frustrating sooo... Heres my Beef:

People who foward emails to others without deleting the list of people previous, so you have to go down a mile of everyone one in the world that has had it foward to get to what they sent and then find out it was somthing stupid that you could of delete instantly.

what gets to you?

Work giving me a second week of vacation then telling me I wasn't entitled to it and now they don't want to pay me for it !
That blows middie! I feel your pain. My boss owes me commissions dating back to the begining of June! I am about to the point of telling them,"I will come back in when you have my pay.:mad:

:mad: my beef is with certain unforgivable con artists on ebay,who take your money and don't send the goods!!!Then un register themselves so you can't contact them.This just happened to me and my husband and we are absaloutly fumeing:angry::angry::censored:!!

same happened to me Jellybean, for over 50 quid with some git in Hong Kong!
paypal wont touch it either, so now I gotta try my credit card company instead.

so yeah, I`m with ya on that one too.

How many am I allowed to name?
icon_mrgreen.gif

At the moment, it is the lack of printer and copier etiquette where I work; I came in to do some reports today and hit "print", walked to the printer down the hall (because the one in my office has been out of commission for months and God forbid they should either fix it or just get it out of here, but I guess that's another beef...) and it didn't print because there was no paper in the printer! We have 2 admin assistants and they have been admonished by our director, assistant director and their own supervisor to make sure there is paper in the printer and copier before they leave each day.

Later, I went to copy something and someone had left pink paper in the copier! Now, if the copier had been checked for paper like it is supposed to be yesterday, the pink paper should've been removed. Plus, whoever used it should've taken it out after they were done, anyway. I once had something of an argument with someone who was printing multiple copies of address labels and didn't bother telling us to hold off printing until she was done. Yep, not only did my stuff get printed on to labels, but this woman was upset with me because of the cost of the wasted labels. Um, and that was my fault why???

Okay, vent finished, feeling better...

My beef is reading the US Government's website about "Fiancee's Visas" Now I find out I cannot have known him for more than 2 years. Poking pins in my eyes is easier than what I will have to go through.

Loprraine, sounds like my daughter's dilemma. She is trying to get a visa to stay in England with her bf. Anyway my beef is....calling for tech support and spending 45 minutes just to get to the right person. And those tunes I had to listen to AUGHHH!!!!!

Agree about the email forwarding, it is not that hard to delete all the 8 million addresses that it was forwarded to before. Plus when sending emails to multiple individuals, I hide the addresses.

My beef is with freakin cell phones... (and I work for one) just seems people seem to be less interested what is in the world than what is on that darned phone!!!! Incessently checking every 2 seconds to see if someone texted them or if they can find someone to call.... (as they drive or whatever) jeeze louise!

OH.... the folks that block the whole grocery aisle with their cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom