Olivia has joined us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks everyone, we are so happy and proud..Babies and little children are such precious souls. Looking down on her this morning, I saw her mommy the day she was born..I've not done much in this lifetime, but the four things that I did do right were my children and now the rewards of beautiful grandchildren to love and spoil:)

I am not good with the computer, it completely baffles me, but my girls are very good at it. I will get them over here and we will look into showing you pictures of Cade, Carson Ethan and Olivia.. Can't wait to share my pride and my joy with all of you. Thank you all again for the love you've shown.

kadesma:)

I'm not a Jackie Kennedy fan, but one thing she said that I totally agree with was "If you don't raise your children right, nothing else matters". It sounds to me like you have put lots of effort into raising your children right and that is what is important. You have probably accomplished more than you can tell. Some things are better seen from afar - like not being able to see the forest for the trees. Those sweet family times are so important in our lives and it is so good to just stop and enjoy them. Little Olivia has come into a really good family environment and will add much to the lives of all of you. I didn't mean to get sticky sweet here, but it is important to reflect on these things.

Kadesma.... you're a great mom and an even greater grandma!
and we all love you!!!

Whoaaaa!! Congratulations CJ, and welcome Olivia!! Well you retired just the right time to concentrate on more important things in your life, your grandkids!! More the better!! I am sure Cade, Ethan and Carson are just as excited!! I can't wait to finally see your pics, if there's anything I can do to help let me know!!
Oodles of luvs and hugs!!
img_217537_0_92d3a02fa764404e7d515d59f918abb6.gif

urmaniac13 said:
Whoaaaa!! Congratulations CJ, and welcome Olivia!! Well you retired just the right time to concentrate on more important things in your life, your grandkids!! More the better!! I am sure Cade, Ethan and Carson are just as excited!! I can't wait to finally see your pics, if there's anything I can do to help let me know!!
Oodles of luvs and hugs!!
img_217807_0_92d3a02fa764404e7d515d59f918abb6.gif
Thank you Licia, I most likely wil be yelling HELP very soon..I'll have the girls help me get some pics and then will come baning on your door...
thanks again, can hardly wait to show off my babies:LOL:

kadesma

pdswife said:
Kadesma.... you're a great mom and an even greater grandma!
and we all love you!!!
Thank you Pds, you always say such nice things to all of us.

licia said:
I'm not a Jackie Kennedy fan, but one thing she said that I totally agree with was "If you don't raise your children right, nothing else matters". It sounds to me like you have put lots of effort into raising your children right and that is what is important. You have probably accomplished more than you can tell. Some things are better seen from afar - like not being able to see the forest for the trees. Those sweet family times are so important in our lives and it is so good to just stop and enjoy them. Little Olivia has come into a really good family environment and will add much to the lives of all of you. I didn't mean to get sticky sweet here, but it is important to reflect on these things.
Thanks licia,
What nice things you've said..They are appriciated.

Back
Top Bottom