Olyp...Ohlim...Oolelm...Oh! Games!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KissTC

Cook
I guess with this games thingy...What day call it?...WhimpBix?...All us cooks are taking the night off...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, I am cooking some squid and baby octopus with jasmin rice. I am going to open some beer and batter some prawns (I might even fry them after I batter them:LOL:).

Then once all cooked...I gunna sit back, drink beer, eat prawns, eat squid, eat occy, eat rice and drink beer...and watch da WhimpBix...

Hang on...It aint WhimpBix...It's Oh-WhimpBix!:-p

Go Aussie...Go Aussie...Oy, Oy, Oy:chef:

Um, are you drunk already?:angel:
I got the impression she was trying to make fun of where it's located. I'm not watching this year so I don't care what goes down with this stuff or how it's said this year. I also think it was about 5 in the evening where she is when the post was made.

I guess with this games thingy...What day call it?...WhimpBix?...All us cooks are taking the night off...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, I am cooking some squid and baby octopus with jasmin rice. I am going to open some beer and batter some prawns (I might even fry them after I batter them:LOL:).

Then once all cooked...I gunna sit back, drink beer, eat prawns, eat squid, eat occy, eat rice and drink beer...and watch da WhimpBix...

Hang on...It aint WhimpBix...It's Oh-WhimpBix!:-p

Go Aussie...Go Aussie...Oy, Oy, Oy:chef:

I'd say enjoy, but I guess you already have! We're doing something similar, but I let my favorite Chinese restaurant do the honors ;)

I can't remember the last time I watched the Olympics on TV. I think it was back when Elvis, Oksana, Scott and Bryan were doing the skating which was the only event I have ever watched from the Olympics.
Well I should say events, as we watched pairs and singles.

I can't remember the last time I watched the Olympics on TV. I think it was back when Elvis, Oksana, Scott and Bryan were doing the skating which was the only event I have ever watched from the Olympics.
Well I should say events, as we watched pairs and singles.

I love the Olympics. Takes me back to when I was a kid and watched the summer games with my Dad. He was a teacher, so he had summers off and we played outside and then came in to watch the Olympics. He was in the Olympic trials for swimming in the '60s, although I didn't find that out till much later, when my aunt told me.

I remember one night when I was 10 or 11 being mad that I couldn't watch the Brady Bunch because Dad wanted to watch the Olympics. He said, "You get to watch that every Friday night; I only get to watch the Olympics every four years." So I learned a lesson in fairness :) Plus, I was a gymnast in high school, so I love to watch that. I love the "pretty" sports, like gymnastics, platform diving and all forms of figure skating. Just a girly-girl-athlete at heart :cool:

I may sit down to catch the last of the opening ceremonies and have a bahamma mamma

what an amazing torch lighting ceremony.

I was watching the building of the structures for these games and it is just amazing.

Hooray for humanity, that is what these games are about for me. Everything is awesome, from the structures the events are held in, to the athletes that perform what they do best, just awesome. One of, if not THE only thing, that brings humans together on a world stage, I love it.

I am watching Maximum Overdrive right now, the opening scene where the drawbridge goes up on them without warning is pretty cool!:-p

what an amazing torch lighting ceremony.

I was watching the building of the structures for these games and it is just amazing.

Hooray for humanity, that is what these games are about for me. Everything is awesome, from the structures the events are held in, to the athletes that perform what they do best, just awesome. One of, if not THE only thing, that brings humans together on a world stage, I love it.

and choke to death on pollution from western driven profit!

ronjohn made me say that.

I am with you Tat Rat I thoroughly enjoy the Olympics It is one of the few times in history where all nations can come together with out bullets/bombs and death.
too bad it cannot happen more often..
Shame on you Bucky Tom this forum is not for political comment.

you didn't read my entire post, did you?

(it was ronjohn)

ok, i'll stop.

i happen to love the olympics. i can remember them back to the '72 olympics, where...

oops, i'd better stop before dave gets upset again.

Back
Top Bottom