Omega Paw Litter Box. For the cat lovers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobsanX

Sous Chef
Wow! This has to be the simplest, best litter box on the market. To clean it you just roll it upside down, roll it back, and the clumps all go into a tray that you just pull out.

I got some of The World's Best Cat Litter, which is a corn based clumping cat litter. It works great, and can be flushed down the toilet.

The combination of this litter box and litter makes me actually WANT to clean the litter box! :LOL:

Wow! And it's not expensive either!
I'm still begging Paul almost daily...so, I'll keep this in mind if I ever win the "fight"

Thanks Rob!

That would be nice if it actually did a nice job of sifting through. I like the rolling upside down idea though. At least this one is not automatic like some other litter gizmos I've seen advertised. Those battery operated automatic ones were too gimicky, I thought.

Interesting. Sadly we can't use any type of enclosed litter box here because our Miss Rodeo is asthmatic and is sensitive to any dust. Used to have a litter box with a "roof" and as soon as we removed the roof, she had fewer breathing challenges.

SOLD!!!! Thanks, Robsan! I just ordered 3 of them from Amazon. I don't use clumping litter currently but my mom does and she has 8 indoor cats. She will love this!!!! She had one of those automatic ones but it was crap. This is so simple and will make her life much easier. (I may have to try one first and if it's this great, she may only get 2 of them!)

We have 5 cats and 3 boxes. May have to start investing in these one at a time. I have found that Scoop Away works awesome and the fresh smell comes back over and over again after cleaning. The only issue I have is my cats like to scrape all the way to the bottom of the box to go #1 which makes me have to scrape alot. I wonder if a box like this would still work good.

We have 5 cats and 3 boxes. May have to start investing in these one at a time. I have found that Scoop Away works awesome and the fresh smell comes back over and over again after cleaning. The only issue I have is my cats like to scrape all the way to the bottom of the box to go #1 which makes me have to scrape alot. I wonder if a box like this would still work good.

My formerly male cat likes to go #1 on the back wall, so the litter sometimes sticks there. I just give the bottom a quick thump while its upside down, and the clump falls where it's supposed to go...

My mom bought one of those for our two cats. In my experience it doesn't catch all the little bits that should be picked out. You still have to go through and sift for "tiny treasures" after you roll it. The crosshatching is way too big.

As for sticking litter on the bottom, dig away. That thing won't roll it out.

Maybe I could teach Cubbie (our dog) to roll it for me. That way I wouldn't have to fool with it as much. :LOL: Knowing Cubbie, he would roll it with the cats in it!

I almost bought one of these a few years ago, but we just couldn't afford it at the time.

As far as litter, I have discovered a really inexpensive one (I have only found it at Food Lion, so far). It is called Home 360. It is super fine and clumps better than any I have ever tried (and leaves more litter in the box when you scoop, since it is so fine). It has a light, pleasant scent. Some brands have such a strong, cloying scent that I can't stand to use them, and I don't think the cats are crazy about them either!

:)Barbara

I bought one of those automatic litter boxes when they first came out - I had three indoor cats at the time. I'll never forget what the cashier did when I brought it to the check stand. She scanned it through, then turned around and yelled to all of her colleagues "Hey, everybody - this lady just spent $85 for a litterbox for her cats!"

Very funny.

Back
Top Bottom