OMG! I just saw the score!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
Everyone, I just saw where the Detroit Lions have pulled in front of the Minnesota Vikings :ohmy:
Anyone who follows football knows that Detroit has been striving for the "perfect season" this year. Well, pretty much every year, but this year they are very close and have been playing in rare form, trying their best to achieve their goal. Well, actually my goal and quite a few other people's goal, but still, they are soooo close!

Minnesota looked to be the bump in Detroit's schedule who could ruin things because that's just how Minnesota is, but there's still time left. It's only the third quarter. So if you can see it in your hearts, please root for Minnesota to once again pull in front of Detroit and end this game. Help Detroit, no, us, achieve the perfect 0-16 football season. One which has never happened and will surely be a record that will never be approached again. A perfect ZERO WINS, winless season!

Thank you ;)

LOL....
I'm not a watcher of football....
But, I think it would be very fitting for our illustrious Vikings to manage to lose to the losingest team in the NFL..... they're too busy doping up and covering thier tracks to practice much these days.
:)
I'm not very nice am I.....

I've got my own opinion on the doping issue. And in this case I'm siding with the players.
What I don't know is how a federal judge could overturn the NFL's ruling of sitting them out. Why is the federal gov't getting mixed up in the NFL's policies???? When actually, for the first time they are siding with the players. Weird.

Yes, it was a close call, but the Lion's "Perfect (winless) Season" record is still intact.
Three to go.

We need a shake up, middie. I'm not sure Savage is as terrible as he seems at times, but Crennel has to go. Gotta love the Bill Cower rumors.

Roethlisberger rumors too. Oh and now you can throw Shottinheimer in there too as well. Crennel, well I mean he can only do so much but he's playin the nice coach and it gets him nowhere. Another one who has to go is Edwards. He cost us how many games from dropping that stupid ball ???

Roethlisberger rumors too. Oh and now you can throw Shottinheimer in there too as well. Crennel, well I mean he can only do so much but he's playin the nice coach and it gets him nowhere. Another one who has to go is Edwards. He cost us how many games from dropping that stupid ball ???

Braylon Edwards....
Remember when Pgh got rid of "plastic hands" Burress? Then he turned into a great receiver for the Giants. Then he turned into a ****. And now look where he is.
Pgh has always had a great run organization. And if I'm not mistaken, I don't think they even have a GM. I could be wrong, but I think it is all family hands on type of people running the show, as in the Rooneys.
One sign of inspiration for the Browns was at least hearing Lerner's son, the current owner (is his name Randy?) start to speak his piece. As in everything, all great organizations start at the top. And bad ones, too. I would at least like to see our owner try to oversee who all he has hired to do their jobs and do a little "bussineslike" evaluating of talent starting from the ground up.

Back
Top Bottom