OMG it's raining!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
Holy cow, it's finally raining. Like cats and doggies. Hurray!!! Hurray!! It's been so long I forgot what it sounded like. I heard something, and stood up from the computer to see what was going on.....and there it was.....Rain!!!

Thank you, GOD!!!!

We've been in RED ZONE warnings so long.
If it lasts 5 minutes or 5 hours (that's stretching it) we need every drop.

Thank you GOD!!!!

We're in the lightning capital of the WORLD.
U.B. what are you trying to do to me????????????
I hate curley hair on me. NO HAIR would be worse!!!

We're in the lightning capital of the WORLD.
U.B. what are you trying to do to me????????????
I hate curley hair on me. NO HAIR would be worse!!!

Well I did say it would have a beautiful "shine" to it:LOL:

Seriously...If you've never washed your hair in a heavy down pour of rain...Ya just gotta try it....Sans lightning of course!!

I understand your yearning for rain, quicksilver. We haven't had rain since last October 13. Last night, I heard the little rain bugs buzzing for the first time....and a frog hopped across the front patio. Soon...............

Where have all the frogs gone??????? And toads for that matter??? And fireflies???? I quote unquote live in the "livable forest" in Houston....I see nothing livable here---and my bees are gone for good..........so sad.........

I was just watching/listening to the weather part of the news. It's been gray ever since we got sptsz amount of rain. Looks like we might get more, maaybe, going east from the Gulf.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, God, Mother Nature, who cares, bring it on, even though I've got to take bratwurst dog out kicking and screaming, yet he likes the Gulf water.
Go figure.

OMG MexicoKaren. I think it's been Jan. since we got the good stuff. Poor U. Hope it comes soon, and not be careful for what you wish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom