OMG! LOL! I can't believe this happened.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raven

Sous Chef
I was chatting on another message board when I mentioned that I didn't understand the relevance of a passage to the conversation. I actually expected the poster to follow up with a brief explaination of how the passage fit into the conversation. Simple enough.

Instead I got totally flamed... BY THE MODERATOR! LOL!

I couldn't believe it! She flat out TOLD me what she thought I believed (which was totally wrong) and got downright personal about it.

When I apologized for the misunderstanding and pointed out that I was offended by her comments and there was no need to make it personal, she deleted my reply and put me on a moderation so all future post have to be approved BY HER first! :ROFLMAO:

Fortunantly I saved the original reply and I've filed a grievence with the admins for flaming and abuse of power.

LOL! Some site they have there. Needless to say I have no interest in going back.

~ Raven ~

{I cleaned it up :mrgreen: Sorry about that :) }

Last edited:
What a terrible thing to do to you. I haven't visited any of those sites - not because I wouldn't like to, but I don't like confrontation that much and I've heard that happens on some of them. I'm glad you reported the person - that wasn't a very Christian thing she/he did.

Hi everyone. We need to make sure that we keep religion out of this conversation. We can discuss how poorly Raven was treated, but not in the context of religion. Thank you.

No problem TG. My messages was not just directed at you, but more of a general reminder for everyone just because the subject matter of this thread could easily go down the religion path if people are not activly aware. :)

omg I would be a little disturbed with that as well,hope you get to the bottom of it and your able to post again freely... :)

No problem Raven. This thread can still continue, just as long as we keep the topic off the religious aspects and on how you were treated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom