OMG, my cable just went out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quicksilver

Washing Up
About 1 minute into President Bush's last public speech to the nation, my Comcast cable TV went out.
(No comments on politics, please)
I called and blasted them, as this is the last night Gil Grisham is on L.V. CSI. The lady laughed in sympathy, saying she knew and would get a tech right on it! That's her favorite show also.
So for those of you who will watch,PLEASE WATCH, get details for me, will ya? PLEASE????

A power failure 2 days ago, now this! PARADISE?
WHO TOLD THAT LIE?

I will be watching it!! Can't miss it. I will NOT be drinking any cough medicine tonight!!:LOL:

About 1 minute into President Bush's last public speech to the nation, my Comcast cable TV went out.
(No comments on politics, please)
I called and blasted them, as this is the last night Gil Grisham is on L.V. CSI. The lady laughed in sympathy, saying she knew and would get a tech right on it! That's her favorite show also.
So for those of you who will watch,PLEASE WATCH, get details for me, will ya? PLEASE????

A power failure 2 days ago, now this! PARADISE?
WHO TOLD THAT LIE?

Here in southern Illinois, some of our neighbors have no power, and temps are going to be below 0 tonight. The news people say it was a matter of more demand than our system can handle.

So, be glad you're in Florida, and it's just your cable.

I do hear some of you are going to get a little chill-down. Where our son lives, in Bradenton, it may get down to 35!

Yes. So figure that's about 30 - 50 degrees lower than our normal, and we're in your same boat.
Have to keep the kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors open tonight.

EVERYTHING is relative! This, like I said yesterday night, is the things colds and flu are made of.

Oh now that you mention it, I do remember that. Our water table is less than 3' down, pipes about 18" burried, but I don't think it will be that bad tonight. But have brought in the orchids and tomatoes to the shed.
But I know our electric company is already spending the money they are making on this cold front. Electric is the most expensive source of fuel.
Still, anyone wantng to come down to take a brake - I'm open.

Constance, I think I'm about 100 miles south of Bradenton.

Back
Top Bottom