On a happier thought!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
As most of you know, DH has been having a heck of a time eating. Well, he has let his brain go overtime and is bound and determined that he is going to eat a Bic Mac by next month if he chokes or not. Well, last Friday, he ate a few vienna sausages without blending and did okay. Sunday, he ate the inside of a bean burrito and filling of an Armadillo egg. Yesterday, he ate 8 buffalo chicken nuggets!!!!!:w00t2:
I know how determined this man is and I do believe he will be eating again soon. He has to go slow, which is hard for him since he's been living on pureed cream of potato soup, pureed vienna's, tomato soup, ensure, ice cream and pudding for 3 months and the knew flavors are making him feel like he has been starving for those 3 months!!

Oh, btw, this is an armadillo egg. Although, where we get them, everything is finely chopped and shaped in a ball and coated, then fried.

Texasgirl - I have thought about your DH several times recently. Sounds like his determination just might win out here!!!!!!!!!! This is truly good news! Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks elf!! I am very happy about it, I know that he is. It's like watching a baby eat new foods though. He has forgotten what things taste and feel like. Plus, his jaw hurts after eating. It isn't used to chewing. LOL

Hey Texas,
good to hear he is able to eat a little now. Holy criminy Armadillo eggs? I'd croak trying to eat something with jalapeno's..I know, he is macho just like mine:ROFLMAO: Eats the hot peppers and runs for the ice cream when you're not watching:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :-p

Really though, I'm glad he is doing better..

kadesma

Buck said:
Big Mac BEWARE!

We're rootin' for y'all!

Isn't that silly? He misses the junk take out foods more than anything. I guess, we get used to them and when it's taken away, it isn't fun.

Thanks too!!

Thanks all of you!! He ate Sonic's fries and popcorn chicken last night and took a bite of my burger. I see that Big Mac is not too far away, along with anything else he may want to eat!! I'm very appreciative of all your prayers through all of this!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom