Once again....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
Once again I will be gone...BUT NOT for the same reasons. Im MOVING!!! Wooo HOOO!!! I cant wait! :w00t2: I hate living with someone else especially when that person happens to be a moron! My kids are excited. Sierra gets to start school next week....different county=different cut off for kindergarten....shes happy. Seth I dont think has fully acknowledged moving yet. They will do so good at the new place. They can actually have friends and do other things than play in the dirt, like shovel my sidewalks in the winter:evil: , Im such an evil mommy!:ROFLMAO: . My only stress now is telling BILl that Im leaving....arrggggg......you have no idea how stressful the guy can be! Im going to be so happy being out of here!

So sadly I will be gone for a while. It shouldnt be to long though hoping that the Cable guy will get things together quick enough......Ill be around till Thursday night then after that, when ever things are hooked up!

Remember to play nice, have fun, be safe, walk with your eyes open and look up!!!

Ill be back soon enough to grace you all with my royalty!!!

Love you guys!
Tanis

Ya know how I feel about your moving!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I will miss our little chats though so hurry back!

Thats fantastic news you will feel so much better being queen of your own castle! Hope the cable guy is prompt (and isn't Jim Carey!!)

Good news Tan! You won't believe the euphoric feeling you will have knowing you can now relax EVERY day and enjoy your kids!

I'll be wishing you lots of courage and lots of luck - remember liquid courage doesn't go far! :LOL:

I'm sorry you will be gone, Tanis, but, I'm so happy for you that you are going to move!!!
Congratulations!!

Hurry back Tanis...This is wonderful for you and those little guys..Wahoooo...good for all of you...

kadesma

Liquid courage!! Listen to the two of you!!! For shame! And its beer to MJ! YOU know that sheesh! I do enjoy it once in a blue moon, hehe, but I certainly dont need it to do what I am doing! Its going to be so nice!!! Ill hurry back hopefully, as for Jim Carrey...I can always use a few good laughs! It might serve its purpose being as Im going to miss out on my laughs here!

I am not going to say good bye, I'll say we will miss you, but hurry that cable guy up ! You will be in Our Prays. Give those kids a hug from Barbara and I. :cool:

Tanis I am so happy to hear your good news. I can't wait for you to get settled and get back here :)

I can not wait!! I wont complain of my back, and Ill wear my cast so i dont further hurt my ankle, and if any of you...I mean ANY of you want to come and help me do the moving itd be appriciated, for now I wont have my regular mover for two weeks due to a knee injury,......so really, I dont t hink I can lift the deerp freezer (ok that one I know I cant, I tried loading it myself the last time we moved) and the washer and dryer you know Ill take what I can get.......smiles guys...and thank you so much!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom