ONE More Mortgage Payment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
One more mortgage payment, and I'm DONE! YAHOOOOOO!!!

Can I toss all those escrow papers - and/or burn something? :LOL:

What about scanning the papers and burn the scanned copy in a ceremony. Hold on to the originals forever. Congratulations! That is a lot of pressure released when you own your own home free and clear.

Mish,

I'm so happy for you..I know just how you feel...Congratulations, enjoy YOUR HOME:)

Kadesma

Oh Mish, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!! We have another 10 years to go on our condo. Have any plans for the extra monthly $$ you don't have to put towards the mortgage? Big vacation to celebrate?:)

Aw, thanks you guys.

htc, I've been daydreaming :) I'll believe it when I see the deed(?). Licia, kewl idea - a faux doc burning party - poolside:LOL: At least I'm still young enough to find my keys.:ROFLMAO: Seriously :rolleyes: , locked in at 8% was not a good thing. WHEW.

Congrats!!! We did the same a couple of years ago. Funny thing, when you add in insurance, lights, gas,phone, city&county taxes, school taxes it never seems to end. After you pay those you still have to buy groceries...

I never really paid attention to insurance and taxes because they were included in the mortgage payment, what a surprise....

It still a great feeling to have it free and clear.

Later

Congratulations! I've heard of Mortgage Burning Parties! But I wouldn't burn the originals either!

Few people ever manage what you've done!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom