One of our Members, Patty1 in the Hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
while i was surfing here, i had a thought, i hadn't seen patti on line for a while. just then the phone rang. patti has been in the hospital since jan. 21. she had a heart attack. will go to rehab when she leaves there. had stints put in, then an artery collapsed . they operated on that. feel so bad for her. i have her cell if anyone wants to call her. she has a laptop but hasn't been able to make it work. just p.m. me and i will give you the number. nurse came in while we were talking, so the call was cut short. i will try to find out where we could send cards. i am sure it would make her feel better. she really doesn't have anyone.

babetoo said:
while i was surfing here, i had a thought, i hadn't seen patti on line for a while. just then the phone rang. patti has been in the hospital since jan. 21. she had a heart attack. will go to rehab when she leaves there. had stints put in, then an artery collapsed . they operated on that. feel so bad for her. i have her cell if anyone wants to call her. she has a laptop but hasn't been able to make it work. just p.m. me and i will give you the number. nurse came in while we were talking, so the call was cut short. i will try to find out where we could send cards. i am sure it would make her feel better. she really doesn't have anyone.
Oh, Babe, thank you for taking care of Patty! Will pm you.

I would like to send her a card or an email.

I hope she can get back on line, I am sure it would boost her spirits and help pass the time.

When you get the information please let me know.

Thanks babe, for letting us know and please keep us posted.

I would like to send her a card or an email.

I hope she can get back on line, I am sure it would boost her spirits and help pass the time.

When you get the information please let me know.

Thanks babe, for letting us know and please keep us posted.

i will let you know as soon as i find out. she was out of it last night. thought i would give her a couple more days, maybe she won't be on so many drugs.

I'm sorry to hear of Patty's hospitalization. Please add me to the list of her DC friends who wish her well and will watch for further news.

i just spoke with patty, she says thank you all for the kind words. she is in a hospital in DC . she is starting to get antsy. she will try to get an address from a nurse, so those that want to send cards can do so. she has trouble concentrating for very long so may be a while. will keep all up to date.

Back
Top Bottom