One of our own needs your thoughts and prayers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my goodness! I've been travelling these last two weeks and just now got online again. I'm so sorry about your accident Marge, and I'm glad you're doing much better now. Wishing you a speedy return to good health and easy mobility. My heart goes out to you and Paul. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Please always take care when moving about (like I always caution my Mom and Dad who are in their 70's) ...

Just got off the phone with Marge again - she is much stronger sounding. Her sons brought Dove to see her - she said Dove just pranced up and down the hallway with her tail and head held high - the Queen!!! She said she was so proud of herself and the hit of the nursing home! As her sons were leaving Dove put on her brakes when she realized she was going out the door - she did not want to leave!!!

She misses everyone terribly. I'm going to make a copy of this thread tomorrow and mail it to her.

Great Elf, thanks for letting us know how Marge is doing...HI Marge, glad you finallly got to see your baby Dove...I bet that little pooch was so happy to see you...Can't waot til you are home and with us again..Take care get strong see you soon

kadesma:)

Hi, Marge!! I'm so happy that you got to visit with Dove - I bet everyone LOVED her!!!! I know she misses you. LOTS of get well quick wishes coming your way. You and Paul are in my prayers...

We are really missing you Marge! So glad you got to see your baby...that's a good enough reason to want to go home! Hope you are getting better each day!

Dove

Certainly glad she likes dogs. They seem to bring the most joy when you don't feel like you want to live. They know how to make person laugh. I got cousin who is still alive because he has his dogs. They make him want to keep going no matter how. The dogs understand when we don't. I know she will want to be with her baby Dove and the thought alone will bring her the strength she needs. Prayer is good healer too.

Hi Marge, hope all is well with you and you will be coming home soon..We sure miss you..It's not the same without our Marge here...

hugs to you and Paul
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom