One of our own needs your thoughts and prayers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
I just got off the phone with Dove/Marge and she broke her hip last night - had hip replacement surgery about 9:00 PM. She'll be in the hospital for a few days then go to a rehab for a couple weeks. Paul still isn't home himself. He needs our thoughts and prayers too. Marge is going to have to get much better before she can take care of Paul.

Whatever you write here I will copy it all and send it to her to read.

Thanks - I know you all will help her spirits. She really needs us.

Edited to add if any of you want anymore information please feel free to PM me.

aww that breaks my heart....oh Marge!!! I have you in my thoughts! On hurdle is enough but when you get faced with so many at a time. Things will get better! Your a very strong person! You know that. One day at a time. Your in my thoughts....

Thank you KE for letting us know.....its nice to have someone that cares

Oh Marge I am so sorry to hear that. You and Paul will certainly be in my thoughts. I wish you both the speediest of recoveries!!!

Marge and Paul,

You know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

With Much Aloha, Linda

I'm so sorry to hear this. I saw how worried she already was about being able to care for her dh. I hope she will heal quickly and get the rest she needs. Tell her we will say a prayer for her and her dh.

Marge!:ohmy:

Your in my thoughts and prayers!!
We love you, hurry and get better. On second thought, you take your time to get better. Don't try to rush it. Let everything heal and get all the rest that you have needed for a long time now.
We'll be waiting for you when your able to come back fully recovered and rested.

HUGS AND KISSES!!

Marge,

I'm so sorry this has happened...Please know how much you are loved here and how you are missed...Get better soon and know we all will be waiting to welcome you home...
hugs to you and Paul...
kadesma

Marge, Hope you are feeling stronger with all the love being sent to you from DC. I can't believe someone so nice should have to go through all this, you deserve better. Get well soon.:)

oh my gosh marge !
i'm so sorry that has
happened to you !!!!

i will be thinking of you
and your family. sending
you tons of prayers for a
speedy recovery. hopefully
you won't have alot of pain.

oh my... how awful. again i
am so so sorry !!!!

Oh Marge! You and Paul will be in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get better soon!

4.gif

Prayers are being sent.
Hope you and Paul both feel better soon.

smiles and hugs, Trish

I was so sorry to hear what happened Marge. You and Paul are both in our prayers. You are part of our family!

:) Barbara and James (Maidrite)

Much love to you Marge and wishing you a speedy recovery. I will put you on my prayer list and will be looking forward to hearing about you getting up and about soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom