One seriously nasty virus...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried break-dancing while doing it, but I kept slinging the soap around. :ROFLMAO:

Imagine all the nurses standing at the sinks, washing their hands and singing happy birthday...that is the correct timing for how long to work the lather into your hands.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Or row row row your boat x3. That's what I teach kids for both handwashing and teeth brushing.

So you want me to sing, count and wash two hands at the same!? Apparently you think I'm coordinated.

Could be everyday is your Birthday!!:ROFLMAO:

I can't wait until my dementia sets in and I'm singing happy birthday to me, every day...:angel:

Glad to hear you've made it over the hurdle, Timothy.

I'd never been vaccinated, I'd rarely even ingested an aspirin for my health. Until... I caught a flu virus. Vowing never again to have to go through that, I've been getting annual flu shots since.

Imagine all the nurses standing at the sinks, washing their hands and singing happy birthday...that is the correct timing for how long to work the lather into your hands.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

All of you have to work on some 3 part harmony. Maybe some stomping too. Yeah, that's it...you could wear clogs while you do it! Just picture that! :LOL:

Timothy said:
All of you have to work on some 3 part harmony. Maybe some stomping too. Yeah, that's it...you could wear clogs while you do it! Just picture that! :LOL:

Glee Club, DC style!

I was going to click on this thread earlier, but I didn't want my computer to get infected :LOL:

No flue shots here either. I guess I got really sick after getting one as a baby, so that was the end of that and I've followed suit in my adult life.

Oh man, real food finally, after a week.

I'm having some antipasto salad. It's sooooo good.

Maybe all this cheese will slow down the other problem that is still being a nuisance. I'm gettin ring-around-the-rear. :( Barely made it back from the store in time...Yikes! :ohmy:

I know, too much info...:ROFLMAO:

am scheduled for shot in about a week and a half. i do the hand washing bit as well. try not to be around anyone that is sick. i always, always wash my hand well when i get home from town. my dr. has masks and hand wipes at his front door. they encourage people with colds , etc to use them. at my age and with copd i simply must not get the flu if i can prevent it.

I got the first sleep of more than 2 hours at once, in a full week. What a wonderful thing a good sleep is.

8 full hours! I'm still kind of groggy from it. I think I finally have this bug whooped!

It must be a cosmic birthday present! I'm 59 today! Yipeeeeee!:clap::clap::clap:

I usually get very sick after a flu shot, so don't get them either.

Timothy! Be well soon. Sounds like you might be over the worst of it.....now to avoid a relapse, take it easy, huh? and Good health to you!

I usually get very sick after a flu shot, so don't get them either.

Timothy! Be well soon. Sounds like you might be over the worst of it.....now to avoid a relapse, take it easy, huh? and Good health to you!

Thank you so much, Soma! I do feel better this morning than I have in many days. I could get used to this! :)

Since it's my birthday, I'm going to treat myself to nothing but things I love, regardless of costs, all day!

I've started with my $5 coffee drink this morning....Yum City!!!! I know that fried oysters and scallops at my favorite seafood restaurant is for supper!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom