Only the good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
Die young. On Tuesday I had the police do a welfare check on my brother. He died of a heart attack alone. On top of my dad having cancer and my mother's dementia, this has knocked me.

Oh my.... that is a LOT to deal with.

My heart goes out to you and I do hope you have a good supportive network. (My mother has dementia, is 96 and very close to the end.... so I know a little bit of what you must be going through).

I hope you can draw strength to weather this particularly hard time.
46693.gif

I'm so sorry all of this is being dumped on you at once. It's hard enough losing a parent to dementia (my dad) but to have the other things at the same time is just so unfair. My mom died of cancer but they weren't both at the same time. My heart goes out to you and I'm sending thoughts to help you get through this time.

Oh my, I'm so sorry. That's an awful lot for one person to deal with.

Thinking of you always, CWS. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I am so sorry. I just found out a friend of mine died in November. I had always thought I'd see him and his wife again, so I was sort of knocked for a loop and can relate a little bit to what you're feeling.

I'm so sorry for your loss CWS. I lost my half brother not long before my parents. Mom to cancer and Dad to Alzheimer''s. I wish they had not lived to see it happen. How are your parents with the loss?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom