Open Invitation - New members come on down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpmcgrew

Executive Chef
:):):)Recently we have many new members but they still have not posted I am asking for you people to start posting as I do get a bit bored looking at the same posts over and over again so dont be afraid, give us your questions or ideas.Jump on in ,it does not matter if you are experienced or not, just say or ask what you want that is food related.As we have said before no question is stupid.After all you have joined so you must have something to say or ask.

I second your invitation, jp. I see so many new names on the member list, but very few post. I would love to see some new points of view and some new questions. I truly enjoy when someone has a "newbie" question and is interested in expanding their culinary horizons.

Come on in, y'all. Those of us who have a lot of posts under our belts aren't scary. We'd love to hear from you.

I second your invitation, jp. I see so many new names on the member list, but very few post. I would love to see some new points of view and some new questions. I truly enjoy when someone has a "newbie" question and is interested in expanding their culinary horizons.

Come on in, y'all. Those of us who have a lot of posts under our belts aren't scary. We'd love to hear from you.
:)Thanks for the back up Katie but its true we need more people
to chime in .

Did jpmcgrew just call me boring? :blush:

I'm sure our forums get used all sorts of things and we're glad to have you with us - postless and all :LOL:

No, I don't think she called you boring, just TNT.:ROFLMAO:

rofl.gif
...........:angel:

I just started posting and I am having a blast. This is where I can let it all hang out and use some of my knowledge of 45 yrs. of cooking. Cooking is a dying art and I would hate to see it disappear it is to much fun. way to many fast food way to many chemicals in our food. and beware of any thing coming in from China they are having to many problems with unsafe additives

I just started posting and I am having a blast. This is where I can let it all hang out and use some of my knowledge of 45 yrs. of cooking. Cooking is a dying art and I would hate to see it disappear it is to much fun. way to many fast food way to many chemicals in our food. and beware of any thing coming in from China they are having to many problems with unsafe additives

:ohmy: The art and chemistry of cooking is not dying. Peoples change their taste occationally.you can see all the burger kings and queens dying for good home made food which is rare due to the "I-DONT-LIKE-COOKING" mentality of the peoples.

of course we remember you grumblebee.

you're the "contest" winner!

what the heck was it that you won? the date we reached a certain membership level, was it?

anyway, i hope you'll bee here more often. :rolleyes: (you know i had to say it.)

Hi grumblebee! I was wondering where you went! Welcome back!

If it's not private, tell us the long story! :)

Lee

"Bored"?..............here?
Ok,Ok I get you.Maybe instead I should have said it another way.
:innocent:Now be nice to me everybody.Its just I have alot of time on my hands and I love it when new posts come up.:(Dont hate me just because I want more and more of DC after all it has become somewhat of an addiction.:innocent:

Back
Top Bottom