Oreos hit the UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YT2095

Executive Chef
WOOT! :w00t2:

Finally I get to start eating Breakfast again!
it`s been over 26 years since I had one, and Now...

The Oreo has Landed! :cool::clap:

no idea to be honest, but Oreos are entirely new here, I saw the 1`st TV advert last night, so my wife went into ASDA (owned by Wallmart) and picked up a couple of packs for me just.
to be honest I don`t ever recall seeing Any Nabisco products here in the UK now you come to mention it.

needles to say, I have yet Another great reason to get up in the mornings :D

I dunno, but Certainly my fresh ground morning coffee and plate of these babies! ;)

and as far as cookies go, these are my No#1

now all we need is boxes of Kraft Dinner, Cheese mac :D

Good for you, YT.
Nothing like chocolate type cookies and coffee in the AM.

Great to have a long lost 'friend' back.

Unlike most, I don't like to separate the cookies and lick the filling off.

Awesome, YT!!! Those darlin' little cookie sandwiches are sooooo good. Hooray for you. Enjoy!

I'll have to do a "search," but I think I posted my favorite Oreo Cookie Cheesecake recipe here. Now...that's dessert!!!

Enjoy YT, have a blast.

But going along with Katie's thought, there are many recipes using Oreos.

And for one I think we have to thank (or maybe not) the Scots who, are reputed I believe, to have invented the deep fried Mars bar. And let loose a demon.

Since then folks, inspired by our Gaelic cousins, have experimented with many things to batter and toss into hot fat, including Twinkies. (Don't know if you folks over there are acquainted with the Twinkie, if you are not don't concern yourselves. Although some may disagree.)

But yep there are deep fried Oreos. Never had one. Might even be OK.

But since you are now returned to the Oreo loving world ya gotta know what else is out there for you.

Glad we could send over something you guys could really like.

Sorry about sending over the 'orrible Budweiser, had nothing to do with it.

My hubby demands that we have a never ending supply of dubble stuffed in our house!

Interesting! We've been able to get them here (NZ) for ages... I would have imagined you would have had them before we did!

Wow... and here I figured oreo's could be found anywhere! Congrats YT... cheers to you and breakfast!

Oh my, now I'm craving Oreo's suddenly :LOL: I love to dip them in milk, but like you and my Brit hubby he prefers to dip cookies in tea usually. Enjoy!

well I certainly Enjoyed my Breakfast this morning! :)

although I think I may need to see a dentist as the sugar gave me some toothache, it was Worth it!

Back
Top Bottom