Otis is not dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
:) Apparently hubby goofed , the dead animal was not Otis the cat. I looked out the window and there was Otis waiting for food ! I am so relieved ! It made my day to see him alive. I just took his picture thru the window of the door.

:) Yeah, good for Otis that sure would have made my day and yet I feel bad for the other cat. I'm sure that Otis is doing good is because of the meals he gets from you.

:) Yeah, good for Otis that sure would have made my day and yet I feel bad for the other cat. I'm sure that Otis is doing good is because of the meals he gets from you.

hubby thinks it was a racoon not a cat . I don't know because I didn't look at it. The body was decomposed so much he couldn't figure it out.

Yay!

We actually had something similar happen. When some neighbors moved they left their cat, so we started feeding Charlie. He didn't want to come in the house, but he loved having us pet him and give him attention. One night my dad saw what he thought was Charlie lying dead in the street a block or so away. He thought it was unusual that he was so far away from home, but he figured he was out looking for girls and got hit by a car. He brought the cat home and starting digging a hole to bury him. As he was digging the hole, Charlie walked up and started rubbing on my dad. My dad looked down and said, "Hi Charlie." Then he did a double-take as he realized it wasn't Charlie that he was about to bury. It was only then that he realized the cat he was about to bury was a girl!

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom