Our 3 AM "Redneck Moment"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
'roun here, we woulda pulled up a lawn chair anda cold one and settled in for the show.. maybe offered one to the workers.... helps all the combined four numbskulls get a little more creative while putting their ideas together to think of a "reeeeal good" plan... hahahaah! TOO FUNNY!

I can attest to the fact that stupidity + stupidity = trouble. (I'm a bartender... :rolleyes:) And gawd only knows that stupidity + liquor = funny stuff, as long as you're not the one cleaning up after them. hahaha I know it could have been harmful but since it wasn't, it just makes me giggle.... hehe

:heart:
Z

while visiting my sister in eden NC - I witness a neighbor of hers I will nver forget.
It was summer so the brain must of been over heated.
The things these people did on a daily bases, American funniest videos could of set up cameras and had enough clips for their entire season.
We didn't have to go anywhere - the entainment was right across the street.
She lives on a corner and the "Star" lived across on the cross street, so you sawfront and back yards.
One neighbor started a website and started posting daily listings.
He could get it published in the best of comedies.
there are so many things I couldn't begin to post.
Ill have ask my sister if the website is still around and get it. It had pictures and all
The funniest thing is they think they are the only people on the street an no one can see them.
here one day. they spent the whole day and a keg of beer building a stockade fence in the back yard. they got 2 sides down (thankfully the beer ran out and couldn't finish our viewing side. so they went an got more beer and start a fire in the back yard to burn the scrap wood they had made. They pulled up something to sit on and were having a good ole time. Well the fire got bigger and bigger and longer. They had to start the new fence the next day as they built the fire right next to the new fence.
The worse thing is no got up to try to put it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom