Our 3 AM "Redneck Moment"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Callisto in NC

Washing Up
Okay, so there I am in bed, three in the morning and I hear my neighbor's truck and then I hear a crash. Followed by tire spin. I jump out of bed fearing for my car. I look out the window and there's my neighbor CRASHED into his house. Now his is a Chevy truck, not a small vehicle and it's stuck. He's spinning the tires a few times then I see him use his cell phone. Not 10 minutes later another, bigger Chevy truck comes pulling up to haul the first truck out of the front of the house. Mission accomplished but OMG it was funny. Four guys sitting around trying to figure out how to pull the truck out from the front of the house (I have no confirmation but alcohol had to be involved). So....

You might be a redneck if you crash your truck into your house but have a friend with a bigger truck to pull you out.

My neighbor the idiot!! :bangin: And just one reason why I don't drink and drive, I prefer my house and car in tact and I don't have a friend with a really big truck. :ROFLMAO:

Song

This sounds like something you could compose some kind of song? When my 'red neck' neighbor ran his truck into his house? Or is there a song about that already. Bet you don't even have to watch tv. Just wait and see what the neighbors will do. Life is strange and funny!

oooooooooooh, if only you had a video camera on!

I think you need to send that one to Jeff Foxworthy;)
If the flash wouldn't have been obvious, I would have taken pictures. He had to know we were watching, but I just couldn't add salt to the wounds last night. Granted, I can laugh my butt off over it and I do wish I had filmed it.

And if I knew where to send it, I'd seriously send it to Foxworthy. I love that man.

Are you sure you don't live in Texas, Callisto? Because I thought this is the only place in the world where people get liquored up and just drive into the house instead of using the door.

FM ~ that's the funniest part of the story that I totally forgot. When it happened I ran into my daughter's room and she cursed like a sailor and then said "WHAT" (she'd taken Dayquil at 5 pm so she was having problems sleeping). I told her I know she was asleep but she HAD to see this. She couldn't help but laugh her butt off at it, especially the four guys standing around trying to figure out what to do. We witnessed the whole event and then she went to bed. She told me this morning she'd have been mad if I hadn't woken her.

Ironically, this isn't the first time a car had crashed either into my house of the house next door. 5 years ago I was sleeping and a high speed car chase ended in my front yard. That time I didn't miss the opportunity to go out and yell at the guy for running from the police and call him an idiot. This time the neighbor is too big to make such comments to. LOL

Too funny. Happened to our neighbor across the street from us. A very nice Mercedes just veered right off the road and into her concrete front steps. Smashed them and the steps all up. Funny thing is, it was later determined he was completely sober and clean from drugs and no mechanic fault was found in the car...

FM ~ that's the funniest part of the story that I totally forgot. When it happened I ran into my daughter's room and she cursed like a sailor and then said "WHAT" (she'd taken Dayquil at 5 pm so she was having problems sleeping). I told her I know she was asleep but she HAD to see this. She couldn't help but laugh her butt off at it, especially the four guys standing around trying to figure out what to do. We witnessed the whole event and then she went to bed. She told me this morning she'd have been mad if I hadn't woken her.

Ironically, this isn't the first time a car had crashed either into my house of the house next door. 5 years ago I was sleeping and a high speed car chase ended in my front yard. That time I didn't miss the opportunity to go out and yell at the guy for running from the police and call him an idiot. This time the neighbor is too big to make such comments to. LOL
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm laughing so hard picturing you and your sleepy daughter peeking out through the curtains, giggling and trying not to laugh too loudly while watching those fools try to figure out how to fix the mess they made! Tooooo funny. I can't believe it's not the first time, either!!! This is like sitcom stuff!

Oh my! I'm glad he didn't crash into your house!!!!

Some people never learn do they? Drinking & driving just don't go together...

Omg that belongs on Country Fried Videos with Bill Engval !!!!!!!!!
Wish I were there with you. I'd be laughing my butt off too.

Love it! That cracked me up :LOL: especially when he called another "bigger" truck to help pull him out :LOL::ROFLMAO::wacko:

My in-laws lived in a condo for retired people in Florida, and one day a little old man drove his cadillac into the swimming pool.

When I was 16 and just beginning to drive, I crashed my car into a neighbor's brick wall and almost into her pool. It's something that you never live down-- ever. Unless your friends are all rednecks... then maybe you get some sympathy.

That is very funny and also the 2nd part of waking your daughter and both watching! The part with him calling and a bigger truck comes to pull it! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom