Our Christmas Trees 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kayelle, you reminded me of this:

[SIZE=+2]Three Wise Women[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]You do know what would have happened if it had been three wise WOMEN instead of three wise men, don't you?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]They would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and brought practical gifts.[/SIZE]

And there would have been peace on Earth, but....when they left, they would have said:

• That donkey they are riding has seen better days.
  • I hear Joseph is out of work.
  • I wonder how long it will take to get your casserole pan back.
  • Didn't she wear those robes last year?
  • That baby looks nothing at all like Joseph.
  • "Virgin" my rump. I knew her in high school.
Here are pictures of my tree. All of my ornaments have some meaning or were bought on a vacation or to represent something special. Last year, I used mini white lights, but I grew up with ceramic glass lights and I missed them. I found these lights on Amazon. They have an old fashioned c7 look, but are LED. The bluebird represents my mother. She loved them. :)

A bit late, but thought I would share.

Attachments

• 2012-12-04 18.57.05.jpg
    2012-12-04 18.57.05.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 2012-12-04 18.58.38.jpg
    2012-12-04 18.58.38.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 2012-12-08 14.43.37.jpg
    2012-12-08 14.43.37.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 167
Kathleen it is never too late to have happy memories. You just kept the Christmas Spirit alive a little bit longer for us. The tree looks beautiful. :angel:

Trying this one more time lol!
Hope it worked this time! Our make shift tree in the middle of nowhere and Daniel doing an African dance!

Last edited:
Nope. See the paper clip at top? click on that first, then find your picture and click on it. then upload it. :angel:

These are lovely :)

And there would have been peace on Earth, but....when they left, they would have said:

• That donkey they are riding has seen better days.
  • I hear Joseph is out of work.
  • I wonder how long it will take to get your casserole pan back.
  • Didn't she wear those robes last year?
  • That baby looks nothing at all like Joseph.
  • "Virgin" my rump. I knew her in high school.
Here are pictures of my tree. All of my ornaments have some meaning or were bought on a vacation or to represent something special. Last year, I used mini white lights, but I grew up with ceramic glass lights and I missed them. I found these lights on Amazon. They have an old fashioned c7 look, but are LED. The bluebird represents my mother. She loved them. :)

A bit late, but thought I would share.

Let's see if this works for me, here are Snip's pix:

Attachments

• Odette 1.jpg
    Odette 1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Odette 2.jpg
    Odette 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Odette 3.jpg
    Odette 3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Odette 4.jpg
    Odette 4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 182
Thanks Kylie :) We were at the B&B where my mom works for Christmas. Bought the tree there and took a few decorations with. Hubby took the pics with his phone. My camera is at my Dad's house. Caitlin was with my mom feeding Miss Molly (The B&B's pig)
Pitty she's not on these photo's :(

Back
Top Bottom