Our Christmas Trees 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My tree.

Attachments

• SV400042.jpg
    SV400042.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 134
My mummy-in-law's Xmas tree. The lights were put on the tree six years ago. The next year, the lights were moved further out, since the tree had grown. It is now too big to try and fix the lights.

2012-12-24

That quite nice, actually!

There is a house down the street, they have hung lights on their arbor gate and they look like bunches of grapes and leaves. The rest of the yard is done in white lights. Very beautiful.

Finally got the pics off the camera and edited down. Here is the 2012 tree.

Attachments

• Tree2012_01.jpg
    Tree2012_01.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 167
  • tree2012_02.jpg
    tree2012_02.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 172
Thank you all for sharing your trees; I love them all. They look so different lighted and un-lit! Interesting and fun!

I never want to take the tree down after the holidays! This year I took a picture and will use it as my wallpaper for the iPad. That way I can look at even after I take the tree down. :wub:

I grew up in a Catholic community. Everyone left there trees up until January 6th. And so did I. Would I dare not? :angel:

Kayelle, you reminded me of this:

[SIZE=+2]Three Wise Women[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]You do know what would have happened if it had been three wise WOMEN instead of three wise men, don't you?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]They would have asked for directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and brought practical gifts.[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom