Our dog is lost...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, man, I mean oh dog, please come back. I used to have shepherd when I was a kid, he was my best friend. Gosh, I hope she comes back, I hope you’ll find her; she is such a gorgeous dog, darn, now I’m all upset. I just love dogs. :(

WE FOUND HER!!!
We were out putting up flyers at 8 this morning. About 11:30 we got a phone call. This guy, Mark, found her yesterday about 15-30 minutes after she went missing and took her home with him. He made some signs of his own saying he'd found a german shepard, when he saw one of our signs. I swear, we must have passed him by. No, tg, she wasn't wearing her collar yesterday and we feel so foolish about that. She's usually so good at staying with us.

What makes me mad though is the animal control. Mark went by last night after he found her and gave them his telephone number but when I called them this morning (closed last night when I called) they said they hadn't found a german shepard. Even when we went by later to give them a photo they said no one had reported anything.:angry:

We also got 3 phonecalls of people who had seen the lost signs and the found signs Mark put up and they called to let us know. It made me feel really good that people can care so much! Anyway, Mark just fell in love with Seijo, she's such a great dog! We will be having him and his family over for dinner in the next couple weeks.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, prayers, crossed fingers and warm thoughts! I wouldn't have made it through the last day without them! Love to you all!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

img_218289_0_43d917949c7f8c5ca6c2693e75737ee3.gif

THAT'S GREAT!!!! I'M SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Now you have a new friend too! I've been so worried about you and her all day! Thank goodness!

That is such great news!!! I am THRILLED for you guys. I can now let myself breath again. It just goes to show that people are generally good. No matter how many bad things you hear about on the news, the average person wants to help. I am just so happy for you!

I'm glad you got your girl back and made a new friend too.

Hollywood couldn't have made it a happier ending!

Allright, what wonderful news..I am so happy for all of you and for your pooch...I bet all of you sleep so much better tonight..Woohoo this is the best news today.

kadesma:)

(doing the cabbage patch)

yay!!!!!!!

way to go seijo... i hope you had fun, and rolled in lots of neat new smells. i do that when i get away from my owner (dw) too!

now, when corazon gives you a hard time about running away, just put your head in her lap and give 'em those big sad eyes. works every time... hee hee woof!

Cora, that's a great news and I am soooo relieved!! Kudos for Mark for taking good care of her, too... What a happy ending!! wahey!! Don't forget to give her a hug for me, too!!:) :) :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I have a couple of dog boys myself (as you can see from my avatar) if they ran away .... and I'd be beside myself if I lost them ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom