Our friend Barb L is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cry: I got a pm from her son Todd, that his mom passed away on Monday.
MonroeNews.com - The Monroe Evening News, Monroe, MI
online condolences New Page 1
I am sitting here crying...
LC
Thanks LC,
Todd wrote to me too, but I've been gone all day and then wasn't sure about how to get the whole thing up here..Tahank you for doing it..We all will miss her so much..If others follow the links you've put up it will direct them to an area where they can write a note to the family.
I just finished mine..I know they will be happy to hear from us
kadesma

Peace be yours now dear Barb!! You will have a lasting impression on your DC family!!

You will be greatly missed and often remembered!!

:(:angel:Deelady

I just posted on the funeral home site. I'm so sorry Barb is not with us. She asked me, not too long ago, for the directions to the Whirley Popper popcorn popper. I sent them and she responded with a happy "thank you."

My heart is with her and her family.

I'm really sorry (and surprised) to hear this. Barb L was a wonderful lady, I always enjoyed her posts and advice here.

How very sad. My thoughts and prayers are going out to her family in their time of need.

I just left my note to the family. Barb was such an encouragement to me while I was going through my health concerns and I considered her a very close friend. I will miss her very much as I know we all will. I will go now and have my little cry and say a prayer for all those she left behind.

Oh my. I'm in shock. I really don't know what to say except for how very sorry I am for the family. She was a great woman who was very well loved by us all. She will be greatly missed. I'll be crying as I light a candle for her.

I'm sorry, I am just sick. I'm sick for all the family. Her pain is gone and she is forever healthy and beautiful and she is now going to spend Christmas with Jesus. God Bless Barb L!! We will miss you sweet sweet lady!! If anyone is offended by my post, please, just look away.
sympathy.gif
How could anyone be offended. Indeed, I echo your words. Barb L. was a valued friend. I expect there is great rejoicing where she is now. She is with those she loved who went before her. There is a great reunion. We will all be there someday. I only hope that we live our lives as graciously as did Barb.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

so sad. and especially hard for her family at this holiday time.

Condolences to them, and to us, too.

Rest in peace, Barb L. :cry::heart:

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear of Barb's passing. I just left my message for her family in the hopes it will give them some comfort knowing how much their mother is loved and how far reaching her kindness and warmth was. I don't know how old her grandchildren are but my heart goes out to them, too, as well as her children. It will be a rough Christmas for them.

Thank you for letting us know. I am so sad. Barb was a wonderful person. We had hoped to visit her while on our trip, but they were on vacation in their RV as we were going through her town. She will definitely be missed.

Barbara

Barb L. will be missed so deeply she is like family to us all. Todd we will be praying for all of you at this time and our hearts will be heavy too, please remember we are here for you all too.
James :(

Thank you all so much!!! I know my my loved you all so very much, my family wishes all of yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year

Back
Top Bottom